“Creative Menu”

Dining options: Reservations
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Creative Menu”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dined here mid-week and really enjoyed it. The menu is very creative and interesting. I enjoyed the dolphin medallions for starters and the triple tail fish special and my wife had the pork special (came out slightly under-cooked but they rectified it quickly). All dishes were delicious and had interesting combinations of flavors. The staff was well-trained and attentive. Tim Lipman is an excellent chef and he even came over to our table.The best restaurant we have tried in Jupiter.

Visited February 2014

Jemay555@yahoo.com
“Not so healthy”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

If you have gluten allergy - beware. They will tell you it's gluten free but caused my nephew with celiac disease a trip to the hospital after eating here. Also not sure how 'healthy' drowning the vegetables in oil is. Not impressed.

2 Thank JemFL
tim l, Owner at Coolinary Cafe, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
We are terribly sorry to hear of your experience and thank you for making us aware. Please know that we would never knowingly steer you in the wrong direction when it comes to choosing your food especially in the event of an allergy or food restriction. Due to the nature of our ever changing menu it is possible that somewhere there was a misunderstanding and for that we apologize. I have an intolerence myself and know how hard it can be. I ask that you please contact me personally so that we can discuss specifics and hopefully prevent any future mishaps. Thank you again for giving us a shot and I hope that you will give us a second.

Tim Lipman
561.249.6760
Jupiter, Florida
“Best restaurant”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We enjoy dining here all the time. Best food and staff… We love going there for lunch or dinner anytime of the year….

• Visited February 2014
tim l, Owner at Coolinary Cafe, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.
Barrington, Illinois
“Wow!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were recommended to Coolinary Cafe' by a friend and went on a Monday night. The place was very busy, but we only waited about 5 minutes to sit at the counter. We loved it! We loved chatting with the cooks as they did their thing. I had the Bouillabaisse, and it was just divine! My husband had the fried chicken. Great service, great wine, very fun casual atmosphere and FABulous food! I'd highly recommend this great little spot! We will most certainly be back!

• Visited February 2014
tim l, Owner at Coolinary Cafe, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. As a cook myself I can say we love chatting you guys up as well, part of what makes our job so fun. Thank you and look forward to seeing you again.
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Coolinary Cafe with friends”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was my first time there. The server was not very good but the food was excellent. The corkage fee is a bit high.

Visited January 2014