“Unimpressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

No real atmosphere, we didn't get good service and to be frank they're trying too hard to be trendy and nouveau cuisine but missing the mark.

1  Thank Martin M

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Oh how I wish there were more restaurants like this gem!!!! Tucked away in a strip mall...but once inside this delightful small restaurant, one forgets the outside. The menu is comprehensive enough so everybody will be able to find something wonderful to enjoy. The food comes out hotter than I have ever experienced and the waitstaff works very hard to stay on top of things to ensure that everybody's dining experience is perfect. This restaurant is a bit loud, and seniors will probably have trouble with the seating if only the bar is available. The dessert was delectable as was the appetizer and entree! Kudos to the young owners for providing innovative, fresh, delicious food! We cannot wait to return!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Every year my sister-in-law and I celebrate our birthdays together, and this year we were excited to try something new: farm to table fare. We had an excellent waiter (knowledgeable and unobtrusive) who gave us all the details our group needed to know. My husband and BIL had the (famous?) chicken and waffles. I opted for Shrimp Udon while my SIL had sauteed mushrooms with polenta. I liked the mushroom dish, really enjoyed the depth of flavor in my shrimp dish but... The Chicken and Waffles! WOW! I would never order such a dish, but I had to take a bite and I was immediately sorry I didn't have my own. The richness of flavor in such an uncomplicated dish! A winner. Our wine (a Malbec) was recommended and though not the most expensive it was delicious. We tried the cheesecake and bread pudding for desert with french pressed coffee. Both underwhelming, but who cares? When you have such richness of flavor for dinner, what's dessert matter? We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a trip down to Jupiter where we twice visited Coolinary - once for lunch and once for dinner. Our lunch was at 3:00 on a saturday and the place was nearly full - food was great and chefs were fun to watch. They asked how everything was once we got it and were quite genuine. I had the grilled cheese (on thick focaccia) and my wife had the grilled chicken sandwich that was awesome.

For the night we went for dinner we got one of the special items and a pasta dish - shared a dessert too, it was all great. Great beer selection as well and the staff is super friendly. If you are in the area, this is a must.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I've been living near this restaurant as long as its been open, and didn't try it until this past weekend. This may be my new favorite restaurant. It is fairly small with limited seating, and there always seems to be a line. I got here early (6:30 or so), and only waited a few minutes. Lucky us, because a few minutes later, the place was packed, bar area included.

I ordered the Boneless Southern Chicken, on Jalapeno Waffle and my other half had the Red Gulf Grouper (which i believe was a special). The food was innovative and fantastic. Not sure how the chef got the fried chicken to be extremely lean, and not greasy. Our waiter was awesome. He suggested a few different beers, giving me a sample as well. Also, Instinctively bringing a new beer or sangria, when we were running low.

This is definitely a restaurant I would like to become a regular at..