“Pure Deliciousness”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Pure Deliciousness”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Every year my sister-in-law and I celebrate our birthdays together, and this year we were excited to try something new: farm to table fare. We had an excellent waiter (knowledgeable and unobtrusive) who gave us all the details our group needed to know. My husband and BIL had the (famous?) chicken and waffles. I opted for Shrimp Udon while my SIL had sauteed mushrooms with polenta. I liked the mushroom dish, really enjoyed the depth of flavor in my shrimp dish but... The Chicken and Waffles! WOW! I would never order such a dish, but I had to take a bite and I was immediately sorry I didn't have my own. The richness of flavor in such an uncomplicated dish! A winner. Our wine (a Malbec) was recommended and though not the most expensive it was delicious. We tried the cheesecake and bread pudding for desert with french pressed coffee. Both underwhelming, but who cares? When you have such richness of flavor for dinner, what's dessert matter? We'll definitely be back.

East Patchogue, New York
“Can't beat Coolinary”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a trip down to Jupiter where we twice visited Coolinary - once for lunch and once for dinner. Our lunch was at 3:00 on a saturday and the place was nearly full - food was great and chefs were fun to watch. They asked how everything was once we got it and were quite genuine. I had the grilled cheese (on thick focaccia) and my wife had the grilled chicken sandwich that was awesome.

For the night we went for dinner we got one of the special items and a pasta dish - shared a dessert too, it was all great. Great beer selection as well and the staff is super friendly. If you are in the area, this is a must.

Houston, Texas
“One of the best restaurants in the area”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I've been living near this restaurant as long as its been open, and didn't try it until this past weekend. This may be my new favorite restaurant. It is fairly small with limited seating, and there always seems to be a line. I got here early (6:30 or so), and only waited a few minutes. Lucky us, because a few minutes later, the place was packed, bar area included.

I ordered the Boneless Southern Chicken, on Jalapeno Waffle and my other half had the Red Gulf Grouper (which i believe was a special). The food was innovative and fantastic. Not sure how the chef got the fried chicken to be extremely lean, and not greasy. Our waiter was awesome. He suggested a few different beers, giving me a sample as well. Also, Instinctively bringing a new beer or sangria, when we were running low.

This is definitely a restaurant I would like to become a regular at..

“Great Short Rib Burger”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a nice place to go for a casual lunch or dinner. The food is an interesting mix of tastes and textures, flatbreads are great, burger to die for and a carrot cake waffle desert with cinnamon ice cream that it totally decadent. During season there can be a wait but its really worth it. Have been there at least a dozen times- and can honestly say I have never been disappointed in anything I've ordered. Staff is super nice and since the kitchen is in the open- if you are at the counter you are "right there" you feel a lot closer to the action- fun to watch and frankly amazing to see these guys cook- like a cooking show but in real life. There told me last time I was in - about 2 weeks ago- that they were redoing the decoration- I guess that's a good excuse to go back!

Jupiter, Florida
“Best bet!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure why most of the other restaurants in jupiter don't get it like Coolinary cafe does. It's all about fresh food made well, served by someone with a smile. It that is the type of food and service you're looking for this place has it.