“A little piece of NYC in Jupiter” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coolinary Cafe
Ranked #3 of 214 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Worth, Florida
“A little piece of NYC in Jupiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Every time I come home from a trip to New York City I find myself daydreaming about at least one meal I had while there. Well I don't have to dream anymore! This place is an absolute treasure the food is fresh, delicious and thoughtful. All locally sourced food, a GREAT beer menu with rotating specialty beers and a dinner specials menu everyday. I was just here on Friday night with a couple who eat here frequently. It was crowded and it's a small place but the server treated us like we were his only focus and the manager made a point to come by and say "hello" to our friends whom she recognized. We had a bottle of wine, every app on the specials menu and the daily dessert special, each bite was better than the last. Soup of the day was, Coconut/Artichoke/Sweet Potato, it sounds like the weirdest combo in the world...it was THE BEST soup I've ever eaten. This is a "must do" when in Jupiter!

Jupiter, Florida
“Better than sex!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

When I told the chef that the meal was "better than sex", he said I was doing it wrong!! But, seriously!! The meals are just that outstanding and the experience is sooooo satisfying!!!!

Juno Beach, Florida
“Another Great Meal from Tim & Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't eaten at Coolinary Cafe, you've missed out on some good eats!!! Tonight it was some comfort food. Mac & cheese with a fried egg on top. Try it, you'll like it. Trust me.

boston, ma
“Dinner at Coolinary Cafe - Jupiter, FL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I visited Coolinary last weekend on a busy Friday night. We were a group of six without a reservation, but luckily, the owner was able to get us all in at the counter. Typically, the counter isn't the most desirable location, but at Coolinary, it's a great place to be. We had front row seats to watching all of our food be prepared and seeing the amazing Chefs (including owner Tim Lipman) in action. It also helped that we had a wonderful waiter who was attentive and quick to offer suggestions and guide us through the menu (be forewarned - everything on the menu looks great, and it's hard to pick something!).

The food at culinary was absolutely delicious - some of the highlights included a the southern fried chicken and waffles, deviled eggs, beets 3 ways, fried shrimp and my personal favorite - the whole fried seabass. This place is as good as it gets and I swear it could compete with the best of them in Chicago or NYC. For more on my experience at Coolinary, check out my blog post: http://youngfoodies.com/dinner-at-coolinaryjupiter-florida/

• Visited March 2013
“A Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Oh, how I wish we had this restaurant where we live! We probably would never go anywhere else! The food was delicious, had an eclectic menu and very good service. Malcolm was our waiter. He answered all our questions about the food as was very attentive to our table of five.

Any of us who ate there would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone tired of fast food and who is desirous of real food. We were told the menu changes daily! What a treat!

The restaurant is small and there was steady traffic. I saw some people have only a brief wait a couple of times before being seated. We were there on a Saturday for lunch. The restaurant is spartan in decor but I found the ambience to be charming.

Visited March 2013