“Another Great Meal from Tim & Company”
Review of Coolinary Cafe

Coolinary Cafe
Ranked #10 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't eaten at Coolinary Cafe, you've missed out on some good eats!!! Tonight it was some comfort food. Mac & cheese with a fried egg on top. Try it, you'll like it. Trust me.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I visited Coolinary last weekend on a busy Friday night. We were a group of six without a reservation, but luckily, the owner was able to get us all in at the counter. Typically, the counter isn't the most desirable location, but at Coolinary, it's a great place to be. We had front row seats to watching all of our food be prepared and seeing the amazing Chefs (including owner Tim Lipman) in action. It also helped that we had a wonderful waiter who was attentive and quick to offer suggestions and guide us through the menu (be forewarned - everything on the menu looks great, and it's hard to pick something!).

The food at culinary was absolutely delicious - some of the highlights included a the southern fried chicken and waffles, deviled eggs, beets 3 ways, fried shrimp and my personal favorite - the whole fried seabass. This place is as good as it gets and I swear it could compete with the best of them in Chicago or NYC. For more on my experience at Coolinary, check out my blog post: http://youngfoodies.com/dinner-at-coolinaryjupiter-florida/

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Oh, how I wish we had this restaurant where we live! We probably would never go anywhere else! The food was delicious, had an eclectic menu and very good service. Malcolm was our waiter. He answered all our questions about the food as was very attentive to our table of five.

Any of us who ate there would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone tired of fast food and who is desirous of real food. We were told the menu changes daily! What a treat!

The restaurant is small and there was steady traffic. I saw some people have only a brief wait a couple of times before being seated. We were there on a Saturday for lunch. The restaurant is spartan in decor but I found the ambience to be charming.

1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Everything on the menu sounded great. Our group had 2 burgers, chicken and waffles and mushroom salad. The salad was excellent, the chicken was very good, the burgers were good but they mixed up the order and we didn't realize it till after we had started eating so mine was not really what I wanted. They also charged extra for a few things. It didn't look like an expensive place, but it was. Interior is just blah. Very tiny place. I would go again but I would not suggest it.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is great food and great service. I had the lamb burgers on top of polenta and it was delicious.