“Classic”

Miller's Jupiter Ale House
Ranked #32 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provide top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Always good, well priced, friendly service for many years. Thanks guys!!!
I know plenty of people that work there and always have a good time. This is the first Ale House and has set the standard for all the others.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been several times while down in Jupiter for winter season. When you arrive, you're really not expecting much. Looks like your average chain restaurant in a strip mall. Generally speaking, I refuse to eat at chains or in strip malls. However, the local reputation down there is enough to pique your curiosity for at least one visit.
Usually I order the Miller's Seafood, Lobster, & Clam Bake. At less than $20, it's a ridiculous value, especially to someone from the DC are, where such an item could often cost around $50. The seafood is fresh, juicy, sweet and delicious. Even the corn and potatoes in the "bake" are cooked just right. It's flat out delicious.
On my last trip, we went to Lobster Night (Wednesday), where you get a 1 1/2 lobster for less than $15. Yes, LESS than $15! And I have to say, it was every but as fresh and tasty as would have cost considerably more at another restaurant.
I also tried the drink of the day, which was the fresh-squeezed strawberry margarita. Fresh, juicy, deliciousness!
Yet another plus? Every day that serve a $1 drink or the day. $1 for that special all day and night. Usually it's a run and coke or vodka-cranberry, but for a $1, you cannot beat it.
If you're going to be in Jupiter, it's worth a trip. For certain.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Casual eating experience in Jupiter? This is the go-to place. Definitely a line in season but worth the wait. The $12.95 1 1/4 pound Maine lobster dinner special were flying out of the kitchen. We had chicken sandwiches, steak fajitas, salmon, surf and turf - all very very good. Hollis was our waitress and she was fantastic. We will absolutely return.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is a small place in a strip mall but worth going to. They have specials every day of the week and each sounds better than the day before. There were four of us out and we had salmon which the person having stated was very good and he orders it every time he goes there. Pizza which wasn't my favorite, have had worse but have had much better. My husband and I shared a lobster boil. More than enough for both of us. Had shrimp, clams, mussels, lobster, and snow crab (nice sized piece and sweet and yummy). There were also red potatoes and corn on the cob. Everything was cooked to perfection. We sat on the patio which was a little loud and you take a chance on smokers nearby but we lucked out and it soon got quiet and no smokers. Would definitely return again when in Jupiter.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've been enjoying the Ale House since it opened, a great place for the family and sports enthusiasts to eat GREAT FOOD at a GREAT PRICE. Top tell you the truth I am there most every Wed night because they offer lobster from $10.95 to 12.95 depending on the season. A friend can be seen at the back of the restaurant eating TWO !