“Family Style, Best Pizza in Town”

Angelo's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #77 of 222 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been here several times and don't think I've ever done a review for them so this is overdue.

First off, boy is it hard to find decent pizza in these parts. After 16 years, I think we have tried most of it in Jupiter & Tequesta. I have to say Angelo's is definitely at the top of the list. We prefer the thin crust & its just right...crispy.

On our most recent visit, we were with a group of 5 so we shared 2 large pies....and for the first time ever tried the Buffalo Chicken Pizza...yum! A tad salty, but just yummy! The other pie was a classic...pepperoni, spinach, onion...I think....As important as the crust to me, is the sauce & I really enjoy theirs...a tad sweet. Love it.

I have had some very good pasta dishes there & often at lunch time, I get the gorgonzola salad with chicken....great homemade dressing!

If the restaurant wanted to step it up a notch....dim the lights a tad in the back room during the evenings and put some candles on the tables....& add italian music....it would do wonders!

The place is casual, family style but you can get a nice meal & a glass of wine or beer. A bit off the beaten track so if you are not from the area, you may need to look up directions, but worth it!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Amazing pizza. Amazing pizza. Amazing pizza.

It is worth repeating.

This is one of those little hole in the wall places that are too easy to pass by because they aesthetically look like just another generic pizza joint. But, then for whatever reason you give it a chance and realize this is one of those rare hidden gems you've just discovered.

The service is always personal, like they know you. It's one of those places where it makes you feel you grew up here and have been going forever. The place is just very basic but the pizza is killer.

1  Thank DavidFraiberg
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great cozy atmosphere, love the food and great service

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Service Horrible - I Stood at the counter for over 5 minutes waiting to place a take out order. No one greeted me and the gray haired man (looks like the owner) answered a few phone calls and another employee did the same. Taking order after order while I was going to order for my family (generally runs about $50 no matter where I get take out from). Guess business is going good. Previous experiences have been similar with service while the food is pr
etty good. Never again.

3  Thank Brett G
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I actually did not eat here...I ordered in to the hotel I was staying at while visiting Jupiter with my son for a Spring Training game. Being from NYC, I was not expecting it to compare, but was happy to have delivery as we were tired from the day. The gentleman that took my phone order was patient and helpful...I asked if he would make up a dish for me that was not on the menu and it was absolutely not a problem. My dish, grilled chicken with hot cherry peppers and onion, was honestly superb. The chicken was a large portion and it was perfectly grilled....arriving at the hotel tender and still warm. The caesar salad with grilled chicken was a great as well, with fresh, crunchy lettuce. Not browning....not wilty....just fresh, crisp lettuce mixed with an assorted mix of what tasted like homemade croutons. The chicken, again, was perfectly cooked and nice big chunks. The buffalo wings were meaty (not slimy at all) and although we ordered mild, they still had nice kick. We also had a chocolate cake and cheesecake for dessert. Both were very good, but the cheesecake (I was told it is homemade at the restaurant) was especially yummy. The delivery boy was also very polite and everything arrived without any leaking, etc. I am not sure when or if we will be back in Jupiter, but I highly recommend this restaurant for delivery. It might be lovely to eat there...I can't comment on what I don't know. FYI--the restaurant has a full menu, wings, fried calamari, soups and salads, pizza, calzones, garlic knots to chicken marsala, veal dishes, seafood dishes, etc. I also noticed on menu that in restaurant they do serve beer and wine.

1  Thank mugglemom18