“Great cooked to order food at moderate prices”
Review of Equestrian Park Grill - CLOSED

Equestrian Park Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I came upon this off the beaten path restaurant. The food was top notch. Everything was cooked to order. The menu had great choices. The atmosphere was very relaxing. All of the prices seemed very reasonable. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had heard very good things, but were disappointed overall. The strawberry spinich salad was delicious so we thought we would be in for a treat for dinner. However the entrees, while sizable, were average at best. We probably should have opted for the fried catfish, Fried chicken, fried shrimp, or fried froglegs as those were the house specialties. The cocktails at $8.00 each were pricey and there is a very limited wine list. Too many other good restaurants in Jupiter.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a great evening at the Equestrian Park Grill recently. Beautiful restaurant so full of atmosphere and style, attentive service and wonderful food. Best Veal parmigiana we've ever had!

1  Thank PHT16
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have driven by the Equestrian Park Grill too many times to remember...Passing it on the way to the feed store or catching it out of the corner of my eye while I was at one of my daughter's Horse Show's. I always wondered what it was like. Well I finally braked and turned in one evening with a friend and went in. What a pleasant surprise. We were greeted by two of the wait staff right as we walked in and instantly felt like we had been going there for years...The Grill has a warm and rustic feel to it...Like you have just arrived at a secret little spot in the mountains.....We ordered cocktails, tapas and dinner....Boy what an amazing helping of food...Very generous portions...plenty to eat, with enough to take home for the next day. The food is delicious!!!!! The staff and Chef could not be nicer.....So glad I found E.P.G. YAY!!!

1  Thank CALOOSAJCS
Reviewed August 15, 2013

my husband and I went on tonight and were very pleasantly surprised. we had alway wanted to try the grill but never made it there. We were in the farms lookin at house and came back and decided the try the grill. The waitress greeted us at the door with a friendly greeting and made us feel at home, The restaurant was as beautiful inside as it was outside. we sat at a booth number 3 and its was very comfortable, We ordered an great bottle on Italian Pinot Grigio and it delicious and we ordered 2 tapas from their tapas menu " calamari" and "cherizo: , The calamari melted in your mouth when owner and chef Veronica came over to see how everything was I told we had just came back from our honeymoon in Italy but there calamari was much more superior then anything we had Italy. The owner gave us special service and brought over 3rd tapa Ham Croquettes which were incredible. Thank u for great evening and we look forward to returning to the grill sometime soon

1  Thank Our_honeymoon121812