“Amazing atmosphere!”

Dive Bar Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to a one-of-a-kind waterfront dining experience. Where you can submerse yourself in everything that's South Florida... a raw bar (or steamed if you prefer), sushi and sashimi, delicious and affordable lunch and dinner entrees, an open-air bar area surrounding a giant saltwater aquarium, wide screens showing underwater videos, a large, al-fresco patio dining area overlooking the water and designated docks where you can join us by boat. From our exquisite location at the Jupiter Yacht Club Marina along the Jupiter Riverwalk to our mouthwatering selection of Asian-American cuisine, the Dive Bar Restaurant is anything but your typical "dive bar." We invite you to dive in!
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, good service and
Food is yummy! You can sit outside and look at the Boats and water. There is a great indoor bar also with a big fish tank in the middle. The cocktails are a bit expensive, but the place is fun!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well, the setting doesn't equate to a dive, but the treatment left me feeling like I'd been fleeced at a dive. My Chappino was honestly very good. However, the service was not only the worst you would find, I felt like I got ripped off when they claim that I never gave them my credit card to pay my bill. The waitress was horrible. Despite being asked a number of times to bring a glass, some ice and a lime for the perrier, we finally got another waiter to bring it to us. The waitress was never around and the service continued like that throughout our visit. When we were ready, I took out my credit card, placed it on the table in front of me and asked for the bill. When she brought it, it was someone else's bill. She then asked me to just give her the difference or she'd have to take it out of her pocket. She wanted $40 cash. I insisted on having a correct bill. She went away and after a while came back with a menu and proceeded to hand write the amounts, then giving me the total. I handed her my card (my wife saw me do this). She took it, went away for a while and then came back with the new bill and put it on the table. I asked "where is my card"? She said I never gave one to her and this was the beginning of 30 minute ordeal. She left to say she'd look for the card; was gone a while and came back to say she couldn't find it. Then she said I must not have given it to her. I asked for the manager who came and was only prepared to back up his waitress. (At one point the waitress said almost everyone pays cash, not by credit card!). After some discussion, the manager and the waitress left for a while, came back and said they couldn't find my card. They offered to look for it again later and if they found it they'd send it to us by FedEx. While they stood there I said I had to immediately call to cancel the credit card, which I did. It is a great inconvenience to do this because of all the automatic payments that are made on my card. I told them about this inconvenience and that I expected a cancellation of the bill or a deep discount. The manager said he would not do that. The waitress said something about calling the police. I took out the $63.00 and put it on the table and left, making sure all the customers knew about my displeasure. I highly recommend that everyone who reads this stays away from this place. There are plenty of others in Jupiter that you can find. This experience not only ruined our day, it destroyed the pleasure of going to Jupiter, Florida!

4  Thank Tony B
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My fiancee ate conch fritters here in Early April and sliced his tongue on a conch fritter, had to go to the emergency room to get it treated- it was long slit on the base of the back of his tongue that the emergency room surgeon said had to have been caused by something as sharp as a razor blade, piece of glass, or sharp piece of shell. Dive Bar blamed it on frozen fritters from Sisco and have done nothing about it. Tried to blame him, and weren't the least bit compelled to find out if a staff member back in the kitchen might have been responsible. Great management! Wow! Eat with caution!

1  Thank Gatorgirl801
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I came with a large group from work recently and we all had a great time. Our server's name was David and he was on top of things our entire stay. The food and atmosphere were great. I will definately bring everyone back again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

To me it's not fine dining so I sit at the bar and go for happy hour. drink prices are fine. 3.50 for a large tall house vodka and club soda. not like the Bistro's 11.00. The sushi is great, but that's all I have there. The bar is crowded and the people are ok. Sometimes I moved over for a couple to be able to sit together and they are so thankful. You can make friends easy here. It's a younger crowd than most places. I always have a nice time. The bartenders are very nice.