“Great location, okay food”

Dive Bar Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to a one-of-a-kind waterfront dining experience. Where you can submerse yourself in everything that's South Florida... a raw bar (or steamed if you prefer), sushi and sashimi, delicious and affordable lunch and dinner entrees, an open-air bar area surrounding a giant saltwater aquarium, wide screens showing underwater videos, a large, al-fresco patio dining area overlooking the water and designated docks where you can join us by boat. From our exquisite location at the Jupiter Yacht Club Marina along the Jupiter Riverwalk to our mouthwatering selection of Asian-American cuisine, the Dive Bar Restaurant is anything but your typical "dive bar." We invite you to dive in!
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This review is just for the sushi. Most of the rolls involve tempura, which I don't really like, so it limited my options. What I did eat was not bad, but also not stellar. It is in a good location though, which helps.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

There was twelve of us in our group. There was different food served. Lobster tail, lobster macaroni and cheese, fish spread and my absolute favorite the Hog Snapper (flaky, cooked perfectly, melt in your mouth goodness.) Our server (wish I'd remember his name) was very attentive and knowledgeable with suggestions due to allergies. I'll definitely be going back next time my travels take me to Jupiter. Thank you for a awesome evening!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went to the Dive Bar the other night with a group of family and friends. The food is good, much better than average, but yet to the level of some of the areas other eating establishments. While the setting is hard to beat, in the marina with great sunsets, they need to kick up their food quality and service one more notch. I would still go there but I will have to lower my expectations somewhat.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We went there later at night and had such an awesome meal!! everyone we were with thought their dish was delicious!!! i don't think you can get a bad meal here.. service was awesome.... and its right on a marina... beautiful fish tanks inside, large bar... i wanted to go back but we didn't have time...you will like it.....

1  Thank Alextweet
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We came by boat on a Sunday evening and had a great meal overlooking the Jupiter Yacht Club Marina. Our waiter Frank was very informative with the specials. The Seafood is first rate and the Sushi very appealing. The bar is charged with activity but we enjoyed sitting outside and watching the sunset.

1  Thank hineconsult