“I GIVE THE BAR FOR DINING AN EXCELLENT...”

Carmine's Coal Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmine's Coal Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

..but not the tables/booths in this popular jupiter restaurant. I find the tables, booths, and ambience cold and austere for eating really really good Italian food so until recently, I have shyed away. Then we decided to sit at the bar on a crowded weekend night, just two of us, and it was the "cozy" we miss when sitting at the tables. Until they add a few sound dullers in the large dining room, I'll take that bar stool any day with my fabulous spaghetti and meatballs done as well as I can do as a third generation capatosta. And the large portion was more than enough for two of us to share. We actually took some home it was so plentiful. Their pizza is also very good for Florida and notice that I qualified that with "for florida" as we miss the crust from NJ/NY tremendously down here.

1  Thank SCRAPPYJupiter

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Party of 8 and each dish better than the next. This is our new favorite go-to place in Jupiter. Worth whatever wait they say! Don't miss it. Our favorites: rack of lamp, veal medallions, broccoli Rabe, carbonara, meatballs and every pasta dish we tried. Really Really Really good!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Recently, Carmines did some renovations, new tile, paint, etc., and it really made a difference. It's clean and cozy now. The pizza is the best in the Cape. Real NY style - and I'm from NY, so I know! The food is great and the service is awesome. It's fun to sit at the bar and enjoy the live music. It's one of our favorite places in Cape Coral.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Carmines is real Italian food, The recipes are authentic and taste like they should. Quality food is not cheap...... enough said.

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I always give a place a second, even a third try after having a bad experience. This was my third time and NO, still the same.. My food tasted burnt and by the time I got it, it was cold. The service was a little bit better this time than last two times.. Overall, I am going to give it a pass from now on. A "2 rating" in my book is not good enough for any restaurant. I work too hard for my money to accept that!!