“Simply fantastic. 8 perfect meals”

Carmine's Coal Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmine's Coal Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
CT
“Simply fantastic. 8 perfect meals”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Party of 8 and each dish better than the next. This is our new favorite go-to place in Jupiter. Worth whatever wait they say! Don't miss it. Our favorites: rack of lamp, veal medallions, broccoli Rabe, carbonara, meatballs and every pasta dish we tried. Really Really Really good!!

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Great place to eat and enjoy!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Recently, Carmines did some renovations, new tile, paint, etc., and it really made a difference. It's clean and cozy now. The pizza is the best in the Cape. Real NY style - and I'm from NY, so I know! The food is great and the service is awesome. It's fun to sit at the bar and enjoy the live music. It's one of our favorite places in Cape Coral.

• Visited February 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“The real deal”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Carmines is real Italian food, The recipes are authentic and taste like they should. Quality food is not cheap...... enough said.

Visited January 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Again disappointed!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I always give a place a second, even a third try after having a bad experience. This was my third time and NO, still the same.. My food tasted burnt and by the time I got it, it was cold. The service was a little bit better this time than last two times.. Overall, I am going to give it a pass from now on. A "2 rating" in my book is not good enough for any restaurant. I work too hard for my money to accept that!!

Jupiter
“Very tasty.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We were there for lunch and the experience was great. Our sandwiches were very good. I liked in particular the prociutto and mozzarella sandwich. The steak tip sandwich was great too.