“Great Breakfast Find”

Center Street Nook
Ranked #18 of 219 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/771013/restaurant/Miami/Center-Street-Nook-Jupiter
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I went to Center Street Nook for a Sunday morning breakfast while vacationing in Jupiter Beach. Once again Tripadvisor reviews did not let us down. Nook is a kitschy eclectic cafe. From the outside it doesn't look like much and if you didn't know it was there you might just drive on by. It is a tiny space but VERY welcoming. From the minute you walk through the door someone is always available to answer questions or refill a coffee cup. The entire wait staff takes care of the space. There is no waiting for "your" waitress to show up.
The breakfast menu has all the usual suspects, but a variety of Eggs Benedict seems to be the specialty. I had the Crab Benedict with home fries - very delicious. The portions were large as seems to be the case everywhere in Florida. The coffee was noticably great and never had a chance to get cold.
I would not hesitate to go back in the future and I would recomend it to anyone.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were in town for 3 days from NY, and came here twice for breakfast. The food was amazing, but even better was the service. They work as a team, and constantly ask if you need anything else. The owner even sat down and chatted with us on our 2nd visit. One of the waitresses recognized us as repeat customers, which is very impressive. I read the reviews online before hand, which said to expect a wait. We somehow got lucky and never waited for a table, but the place was busy. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

You can always count on good food and very friendly staff. As always they were busy, it is a popular place. I never felt that we were being rushed along to free up the table for the next group. Breakfast or lunch the food is always delicious. Sorry they don't stay open for pizza anymore but everyone needs a life. :)

1  Thank mismouse1
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was a neat little place where the locals come. It reminded us of one of the restaurants on the show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Great food, especially breakfast. Interesting menu including but not limited to 12 egg breakfasts and 3 1/2 pound patty burgers. Yes, they do have smaller items!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great diner, homy atmosphere, terrific service every time. Only 2 downsides---only about 10 tables and they don't serve breakfast all day! The french toast is the best I've had. The peanut butter (chips) pancakes are delish. Great steak n cheese too

Been to Center Street Nook? Share your experiences!