“A great find”

Center Street Nook
Ranked #17 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/771013/restaurant/Miami/Center-Street-Nook-Jupiter
St. Augustine, Florida
“A great find”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Everything coming out of the kitchen looked wonderful. My egg sandwich was so big I had half for lunch later on in the day. Great service. Nice local crowd. Great coffee. My kinda place.

Savannah, Georgia
“Friendly atmosphere, great service, delicious food”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I went to Center Street Nook for breakfast. The menu is extensive, portions generous and our meals were delicious. The pancakes which were scrumptious are huge! Our scrambled eggs were not overcooked. The multigrain toast was thick and tasty.
The staff was friendly and service was great. We didn't have a wait at all, but probably due to it being Monday. If you are in the area we highly recommend this little "nook"!

• Visited February 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Don't see how”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food is just average cafe fare, certainly nothing to rave about my breakfast was very average. I think either people in this town like to be with the crowd...or these folks have an amazing marketing person, either way it does not merit the number 1 spot....sorry just saying.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Linda L
Hedgesville, West Virginia, United States
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Reviews don't do this restaurant justice. About a 10 min. Wait on Sunday morning. its just as good or better as you will find anywhere. We have been coming to Jupiter for vacation for a few years and don't know how we missed this place.

• Visited January 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Outstanding Comfort Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Most folk love comfort food for dinner. To me there is something incredibly satisfying in starting a vacation day with that stick-to-your-ribs, yummy goodness and proverbial happiness found only in southern comfort food.

My County Benedict arrived a layered beauty of fluffy biscuits, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and perfectly poached eggs, enrobed in piping hot sausage gravy; the crispy home fries scattered with caramelized onions, were served lovingly along one side. I picked up my fork and gently broke the yolk, the sunshine yellow began to ooze through the sausage filled gravy… I knew I had found paradise on a plate.

This tiny gem is very busy and the parking can be a bit of a hassle, but tables turn quickly and the service quick and wait staff pleasant. Bring your appetite and bring a friend, coz you’re gonna want to taste what delectable goodies they order. You will be back... I g’air-RON-tee!

• Visited December 2012