“Terrific Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Center Street Nook

Center Street Nook
Ranked #17 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/771013/restaurant/Miami/Center-Street-Nook-Jupiter
Jupiter, Florida
“Terrific Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love many things about Center Street Nook. It reminds me tremendously of the original Yours Truly in Beachwood Ohio. It's the kind of place that feels family owned, is small, there is always a line but it's very much worth the wait. The kind of place where they remember you with a smile. A home town kind of place that everyone grows up with and comes back to, loving it and remembering it affectionately. The food is great, prices fair, but obviously most of the dishes are heavy.

Visited January 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stopped in on my way north after reading the good TA reviews. I was not disappointed! Because I went alone, I was able to sit at the counter right away with no wait. Everything was fantastic - service was good, coffee was really good, the atmosphere was fun and the food was just wonderful. Anytime I'm in the area I will definitely go back. I wish I could give the Nook 6 stars!

• Visited December 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Best breakfast in Jupiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have eaten here many times, mostly for breakfast, and absolutely love this spot!!! The blackened shrimp over cheesy grits with bacon gravy is heaven on earth!!!!

Visited November 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD, GREAT SERVICE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Nook is the best restaurant all around! The food is always great. I do not know what twaid was talking about being disappointed about the REUBEN benedict being on RYE toast because if you read the menu, it clearly states that it comes on rye toast NOT an english muffin.

The Nook is busy and it's easy to see why. The girls are all friendly, and all have a great welcoming personality. I recommend this place to everyone! The prices are great. I do not know why people expect to have REAL maple syrup at such a tiny awesome restuarant, considering no breakfast place has real maple syrup. In my opinion, the french toast and "panky-doos" (pancakes) do not need syrup!

Overall.I am very satisfied with this restaurant and look forward to continue eating here!

• Visited November 2012
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We had a nice lunch here so thought we'd try breakfast. It was disappointing. Our meals lacked presentation and flavor. I had raisin bread French toast. The syrup was imitation and they simply dumped powdered sugar on top. My husband ordered the reuben eggs benedict which came on bread, untoasted, rather than an English muffin. Coffee was also disappointing.