“Wide Selection of Breakfast Options”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #55 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stumbled in to First Watch and we were happy to find this little gem. There are lots of healthy options including omlettes and frittatas made with egg whites and lots of veggies including spinach, mushrooms, zucchini and roasted tomatoes. My husband said the pancakes were great but was a little surprised there was an up charge to get the "real" maple syrup. The coffee was wonderful and there is outdoor seating underneath an awning with fans. However, the view is of a Publix parking lot. Our server was great, friendly and efficient.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Jupiterbeachers - We are happy you and your hubby found us too! We will share all of your comments with the team. Great to hear you enjoyed our food and we hope to see you again soon.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed March 28, 2013

...which isn't to say there aren't a hefty number of decadent selections in which to indulge! Hubby and I have been to this place a few times (and also in their other store in Tampa), both for breakfast and lunch. The menu has lots of original choices, and plenty of old standbys as well. The ingredients seem all fresh, fresh, fresh, and we've always enjoyed every meal we've had. Once the soup wasn't as warm as I wanted it (I'm a piping hot soup gal), and they quickly remedied the problem, no worries or fuss. Free Wi-Fi is a plus as well, if you need a place to hang out for awhile. Breakfast and lunch only, though, they close at 3:00. Service has always been acceptable, booths are comfortable, always busy, but we've never had to wait. A tad more expensive than fast food, but the quality far surpasses that, so it's well worth it!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a very hard time finding a breakfast anywhere in the area. Stopped in here and I had the bacon/cheddar pancakes. They were awesome!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was looking forward to their wedding soup and 1/2 sandwich but was Intrigued by the Quinoa Bowl with lemon chicken and it was wonderful!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

First Watch has changed their menu. Some of it looks intriguing. I'd love to try their Quinoa Power Bowl for dinner, but since we were there for breakfast I wanted my usual - their yogurt with fruit. It has been renamed the Siesta Key Cocktail. It turned out to be lots of fruit & granola with a little yogurt at the bottom. The waitress kindly brought me more yogurt at my request, but when mixed with the abundance of granola, it made a thickened paste. It was quite the value when you think about the cost of granola & fresh fruit, but it should be advertised as fruit & granola with yogurt rather than yogurt with fruit & granola. I was also disappointed with the muffin, which was crumbly & dry. I do like the fact that they give you an entire carafe of coffee and a bowl of various flavored creamers. I will probably go back but will explain exactly how I want my Siesta Key Cocktail made - more yogurt than fruit & easy on the granola. I'll probably order their multi-grain toast instead of the muffin. They have fabulous bread.

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!