“Real Deal Mexican Food”

Guacamole Taqueria
Ranked #68 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located in the Sierra Square Plaza on the south side of the road west of the Turnpike.
Miami, Florida
“Real Deal Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Last weekend I was pressed for time to have lunch. As I was fueling my truck I noticed some people coming out of the restaurant in the strip mall next to the gas station. I walked in on a large crowd of people watching the Mexico/Netherlands world cup match. The place was alive with mexico fans. I was seated immediately and ordered the Chile Relleno with Carne Assada lunch special, $11.95. I have to tell you it was the best I've had since my last trip to Cancun. It was not laced with sugar and salt like most of the Mexican fare we are served here in the U. S., and they had a great selection of real Salsa Verde and mayan hot sauce. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2014

Jupiter, Florida
“Authentic Mexican!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We are new to the area and had some friends bring us to Guacamoles! It was delicious! The restaurant is small. It doesnt have much to offer in the way of atmosphere, however, once you eat the food that goes out the window! The service was good. Definitely give it a try!

• Visited May 2014
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
“Family and Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Went here with our sons family, enjoyed the food and and atmosphere, beautiful place to eat outside.

• Visited May 2014
pigeon forge, yn
“Very good REAL MEXICAN FOOD”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Decided to try this place due to the good TA reviews, and really glad we did. The location is just a bit in the sticks on a busy boulevard, but the drive is worth it. We each ordered the 2 Tostadas Plate at $6.95, my wife steak tostadas and me one steak and one Barbacoa (Mexican BBQ) The steak ones were very good and the barbacoa was great. Ordered these because they don't come with the usual sides of most Mexican restaurants (rice and beans), no chips or salsa, which would have been too much food for a midday lunch. When they arrived here were two each large tostadas piled high with beans, lots of meat, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream. We managed to eat everything and loved every bit of the meal. I really highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ah_10
West Palm Beach, FL
“very good, fresh, great prices”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Just had 3 tasty tacos for under $6, different fillings, and a delicious tres leches dessert. The place is in a little gas station strip in Jupiter Farms, yet the restaurant was booming with business. Will definitely be back.

Visited April 2014