“Family and Food”

Guacamole Taqueria
Ranked #79 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located in the Sierra Square Plaza on the south side of the road west of the Turnpike.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Went here with our sons family, enjoyed the food and and atmosphere, beautiful place to eat outside.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Decided to try this place due to the good TA reviews, and really glad we did. The location is just a bit in the sticks on a busy boulevard, but the drive is worth it. We each ordered the 2 Tostadas Plate at $6.95, my wife steak tostadas and me one steak and one Barbacoa (Mexican BBQ) The steak ones were very good and the barbacoa was great. Ordered these because they don't come with the usual sides of most Mexican restaurants (rice and beans), no chips or salsa, which would have been too much food for a midday lunch. When they arrived here were two each large tostadas piled high with beans, lots of meat, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream. We managed to eat everything and loved every bit of the meal. I really highly recommend this place.

1  Thank ah_10
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Just had 3 tasty tacos for under $6, different fillings, and a delicious tres leches dessert. The place is in a little gas station strip in Jupiter Farms, yet the restaurant was booming with business. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Let me start that my service Chisty was beyond great. Big smile and very warm and friendly . I ordered the chicken chimichanga and my boyfriend ordered the trio. It was excellent !! Omg, I couldn't stop eating. Then the margaritas were great too. They have 2 for 1. I can't wait to go back again. Wait I almost forgot . The deep dried ice cream and flan was delish. All home made !!!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I found Guacamole Taqueria on Tripadvisor. What a terrific place...the best Mexican food ever! Reviews mention that it's a "hole in the wall." It's been renovated I guess, because the immaculate, spacious, well decorated restaurant we ate lunch at last week was NOT a hole in the wall. Some of the best restaurants in this area are in strip malls, and Guacamole Taqueria is no exception (Sierra Square Plaza on Indiantown just off rte 95 west.). It is not fancy, but the food! So, so tasty, so fresh, so artfully arranged! They serve Mexican beer and Mexican soft drinks. It's a family owned operation. Great people. We want them to serve breakfast. We're going back (40 minute drive) again for lunch today and my mouth is watering just to think about it. Try it, you'll love it.