“Looking for authentic Mexican in Jupiter? Here it is!”
Review of Guacamole Taqueria

Guacamole Taqueria
Ranked #68 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located in the Sierra Square Plaza on the south side of the road west of the Turnpike.
Freedom
“Looking for authentic Mexican in Jupiter? Here it is!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I found Guacamole Taqueria on Tripadvisor. What a terrific place...the best Mexican food ever! Reviews mention that it's a "hole in the wall." It's been renovated I guess, because the immaculate, spacious, well decorated restaurant we ate lunch at last week was NOT a hole in the wall. Some of the best restaurants in this area are in strip malls, and Guacamole Taqueria is no exception (Sierra Square Plaza on Indiantown just off rte 95 west.). It is not fancy, but the food! So, so tasty, so fresh, so artfully arranged! They serve Mexican beer and Mexican soft drinks. It's a family owned operation. Great people. We want them to serve breakfast. We're going back (40 minute drive) again for lunch today and my mouth is watering just to think about it. Try it, you'll love it.

• Visited January 2014

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Guacamole in Jupiter”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This place is awesome. May be a little understaffed for the volume of guests. Understaffed or not, they hustle and do a great job. Every dish is simply done and incredibly fresh. The guacamole and fish tacos are my favorite!

• Visited December 2013
“Best hole in the wall!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Mexican landscapers to business executives, this place is a best kept secret. A trip to Mexico with from authentic beverages to homemade taste. We love it here and they are well loved as they doubled in size shortly after opening.

• Visited January 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Fantástico!!'”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I love this restaurant! I have been here almost every Saturday for the last month. I'm obsessed with their beef enchiladas and chile rellenó. Mmmm good! They also have awesome margaritas. I believe they are always buy one get one free, so is their sangria. My husband always gets their chimichanga. If you want authentic Mexican food, you will appreciate this restaurant. Service is always solid, as well.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MellowMarshmellow
Boston
“Great Margaritas”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed a tasty flavorful dinner here tonight. We drove 30 minutes because of the reviews. It is very authentic in taste. The waitstaff is very friendly and efficient. Our food was served hot and fast. I would definitely come back

1 Thank crose0704