“Guacamole in Jupiter”

Guacamole Taqueria
Ranked #51 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located in the Sierra Square Plaza on the south side of the road west of the Turnpike.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Guacamole in Jupiter”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This place is awesome. May be a little understaffed for the volume of guests. Understaffed or not, they hustle and do a great job. Every dish is simply done and incredibly fresh. The guacamole and fish tacos are my favorite!

• Visited December 2013

“Best hole in the wall!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Mexican landscapers to business executives, this place is a best kept secret. A trip to Mexico with from authentic beverages to homemade taste. We love it here and they are well loved as they doubled in size shortly after opening.

• Visited January 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Fantástico!!'”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I love this restaurant! I have been here almost every Saturday for the last month. I'm obsessed with their beef enchiladas and chile rellenó. Mmmm good! They also have awesome margaritas. I believe they are always buy one get one free, so is their sangria. My husband always gets their chimichanga. If you want authentic Mexican food, you will appreciate this restaurant. Service is always solid, as well.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MellowMarshmellow
Boston
“Great Margaritas”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed a tasty flavorful dinner here tonight. We drove 30 minutes because of the reviews. It is very authentic in taste. The waitstaff is very friendly and efficient. Our food was served hot and fast. I would definitely come back

1 Thank crose0704
Jupiter, Florida
“This is the real deal for Mexican food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This Taqueria is 4 miles from our house in Jupiter Farms and we get a super lunch from this place at least once a week. It started out as a little storefront operation and grew to one of the most authentic Mexican restaurants I have ever seen.The prices are reasonable and the food is tasty and not over spiced. One of my favorites is the shrimp quesadillas and another is the shrimp Ceviche. I have never had a bad meal here and we eat from there quite a bit. When you visit Jupiter this little gem is a must. It is West of I95 and in a little strip mall, it's a little way to go from downtown Jupiter but very well worth it. Just tell them "El Guapo" sent you and get ready for a taste treat. Dick K. from Fla.

Visited October 2013