“Ceviche made fresh that earned our top rating”
Review of Guacamole Taqueria

Guacamole Taqueria
Ranked #74 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located in the Sierra Square Plaza on the south side of the road west of the Turnpike.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is no Taco Bell, authentic Mexican cuisine made fresh that will leave you wanting more.
We were impressed with the expansion but still decided to do take out. The waitresses were friendly and very efficient. We had our food in 20 minutes from walking in the door. They gave us four boxes of chips, plenty to save for another meal. There is no leftover Guacomole because it was so good we ate it all. The crown jewel is the ceviche. Lots of shrimp, calamari, tomatoes and fresh lime and cilantro. What a great appetizer! The chorizo enchiladas and chicken tostada were also great. The chicken tostada came with feta cheese on top, a surprise but very delicious.
The prices are very reasonable and the portions are generous. We will be back.

1  Thank Jupiterbeachers

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This food reminded me so much of home. I could honestly say that close to all of the items on the menu I have had growing up in my country. I missed my food and culture so much, but not anymore! I'm so excited I found this place! I recommend the flan, the sopes, the enchiladas, the tacos...I could go on forever but definitely give it a try.

1  Thank gorda2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I tried to eat here with my son, we walked in waiting to be seated the waitstaff looked the other way, so we sat our self. After waiting several minutes we were ready to leave when we watched a family of Spanish decent walk-in and right away a waitress grabbed menus and followed them to the table took a drink order and never bothered to acknowledge us, so we walked. never again

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Compared to taquerias in Houston and even most taco trucks, this place is only mediocre, but at least you can get some decent authentic tacos and most of the food is pretty good. To me, with lots of Mexican food experience in several states, it is only fair but since there is almost no decent Mexican food in the Jupiter area, it is great in comparison.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Went with my 80 year old mom for Mother's Day lunch, had a great meal. I had Carne Asada and she a Fish Taco. Started out with Guacamole and Pico de Gallo everything was the real thing. The owner told us that the cuisine was from Michoacán and they had several varieties of ceviche.
The place was very clean and the service very friendly and courteous.