“Poor”

Guacamole Taqueria
Ranked #80 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located in the Sierra Square Plaza on the south side of the road west of the Turnpike.
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Not only below par but questionable quality. Not really a restaurant at all more like a truck stop

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Good quality take out. I like what they do with their guacamole with the lemon and spices. The chicken on the grill meal is pretty good for "building your own" tacos. I wish they did delivery and sometimes they get busy. But the owner is nice and I would recommend this place to others.

1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The food tasted okay, but it messed my stomach up. I'd avoid unless you like rushing to the toilet constantly for a couple days.

1  Thank FloridaFossil
Reviewed December 27, 2011

There are times when reviews on Trip Advisor should be rejected simply based on lack of information. Take the last review for instance. "Oh my..." what? What qualifies as "good Mexican"? What was bad about the Mexican at this restaurant? Why do the other 11 reviewers - including myself - who rated Guacamole Taqueria excellent have "no clue"? Need...more...data...

In fact, I have been to GT around 10 times since I read this review page back in the summer and keep going back for one reason - this is the best Mexican food in our area. What do I mean by best? Let me give you some actual reasons:

1. Home made ingredients and recipes. This is not Mexican food prepared with gringos in mind. Real tortillas. Fresh ingredients and simple presentation.
2. Pay for good food, not for fluff. Maybe your idea of "good Mexican" is Don Pablos. You will not find mariachi bands or fancy Aztec decor at GT. They focus on making really good food for reasonable prices. What's wrong with that?
3. Look around. Go to lunch at GT on a weekday. See who is eating with you and what their nationalities are. Enough said.
4. Mexican Coke!

So do yourself a favor and ignore that last review. I do have a clue...Guacamole Taqueria is great Mexican food!

1  Thank BishopMJ
Reviewed November 12, 2011

From the outside it looks like a dive. From the inside it looks like a dive. it doesn't matter. Once you taste the food, it's worth everything!
This little place of gastronomical wonder is as authentic as can be for Mexican food. They have daily specials which will tempt your appetite, encourage you to try something you never tasted and not deplete your wallet.
It's not a restaurant you would go for anything special like an anniversary or birthday. However, if you're in the Jupiter, Palm Beach or Stuart area of Florida, it's worth the ride on I95 to the Indiantown exit. Go West till your see Sierra Plaza on the left. BE CAREFUL OF THAT INTERSECTION as there are two markers of people who weren't careful and met their demise!
We ordered the freshly made guacamole. We asked for a half portion which they happily made. It was the best of the best we ever ate! The chips are also home made and delicious. We shared one chicken burrito which was enough if you're not starving. The taste is hard to describe. Not the usual flat or thin burrito. We asked that it not be overly spicy. They did that too!
We are now hooked. Living near this restaurant, we will go there a lot and even take out food to bring home. It's a hole in the wall with lawn chair and maybe5 tables inside with the most amazing food to eat.

1  Thank eslmavin