“Authentic Italian Cuisine w 5Star Service ”

Portobello Cucina Italiana
Ranked #21 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic Italian Cuisine w 5Star Service ”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We dined there with another couple and truly had a great experience. We started w excellent mussels in white sauce. The Veal Milanese is a huge portion and delicious! Great wine selection, try the Amarone! After dinner we asked our waiter to call us a cab... And he offered to take us back to our marina! He wouldn't even accept money for the ride! Great place check it out for yourself!

2 Thank RedVelvetVoyage

Louisville, KY
“Best italian in town”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Just had dinner here last night. It was so amazing that I wanted to review it ASAP. I had the veal chop Parmesan, and it was the best I've ever put in my mouth. Beware.... It is HUGE. Seasoned and cooked perfectly, with mozzarella cheese melted on top. The marina sauce was perfect. My husband had the seafood pasta, which he said was okay, but didn't compare to the veal.

They also have the most helpful staff in jupiter. Van (one of our servers) has helped us out with things to do in town, as well as writing down some wines we might enjoy.

The atmosphere is nice, we always sit at a high top in the bar. The age group is a little more mature. If you like authentic italian....try Portabellas!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank loutraveler1
Montreal, Canada
“Authentic”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is real Italian food, and there's not many in town that can claim that. The lasagne was awesome, nice wines too. It's always a safe bet when in the mood for pasta.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Martin M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“An Early Bird Special kind of place”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My 91 year old mom wanted to go to Portabello. It fit her perfectly. The wait staff was friendly and efficient but not at all knowledgeable of proper service etiquette. The food is very bland but they do serve a lot of it. If you are looking for an elder friendly place this is it. If you want a gormet Italian meal, this is not it.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Susan L
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best spinach lasagna ever!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I actually ordered the linguini and clam sauce this time. Good but not over the top. BUT, my daughter ordered the spinach lasagna on my recommendation. And it was as great as always! Next time it's my turn! I love this item here. Great wines here too!

• Visited May 2013