“Great Seafood - Uniquely Prepared!”

Little Moirs Leftovers
Ranked #2 of 217 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome! Definitely recommend the swet potato crusted grouper! Awesome!! Great service, cool atmosphere!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Food was pretty decent, maybe we made the wrong choice ( even we ordered based on our server recommendations ) but it wasn't nothing excellent, pretty over priced and might need to repeat again to find out why so much people love it. not bad at all but nothing outstanding.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Do yourself a favor and eat here!! Food is excellent! I like to eat where the locals eat. Fresh fish and the specials change daily! So Yummy!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My friend suggested meeting here as I was driving down from the Melbourne area and she was in West Palm Beach. Although my GPS gave me the wrong directions, I finally found this little place amongst several buildings of medical offices. Luckily, we were early as the place quickly began filling up. We both ordered a craft beer which was excellent. The restaurant is known for its "breaded" fish so we both ordered that. Mine was crusted with sweet potatoes and served on a bed of salad greens with a delicious dressing. Hers was crusted with shredded beets and blue cheese (sounds crazy but was delicious) and also served on spring salad greens. Hate to admit it, but, I ate the whole thing. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Husband & I had lunch again at "Left Overs" Jupiter fl. Very loud music & noisy. The server was pleasant & courteous agreeing to move us from next to the Busser Station, which was intolerably noisy. Lunch was mediocre at best, my husband ordered the same thing he had last visit & said it was totally different, suggesting a lack of consistency in the kitchen. Yes the portions are huge, but consider this place quantity vs quality

1  Thank abbahamas