“For a lively evening....”

Little Moirs Leftovers
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is not your usual seafood restaurant. The menu is lengthy and entertaining and has many imaginative combinations. The food is well-prepared, well-flavored, and good, and the atmosphere is delightful, perfect for a vacation or a just plain happy evening. The décor, like the menu, has whimsical touches and adds to the general enjoyment. Service was more than pleasant. There are some non-seafood choices, and the beer and wine lists are extensive. Not the place to go if you're looking for a straightforward fish dinner.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Talk about throwing everything on the plate. Just cook up a lot of food and throw it all on. No one at our table thought it was very good and certainly not imaginative. We all ordered different things but the goop at the bottom was all the same.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We visited Little Moirs down in Abacoa ( by Roger Dean stadium ) after being very satisfied with their location a little further north in Jupiter. The food/fish choices are excellent, the atmosphere is very casual, the prices are higher I think because of the location. HINT: putting their address into your GPS takes you to someone's apt. Little Moirs is across Central Blvd. from where the GPS says in a plaza. You actually have to go into the plaza to park ( inside square ). Anyhow great seafood, out-of-sight desserts, lots of craft beer selections. Well worth the half hour of confusion it took us to find. They are aware of the GPS problem.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

On my way home after meeting a buddy at Roger Deen Stadium for a spring training game. I didn't want a heavy meal but was feeling quite peckish and a bit thirsty. Arrived early around 4:30 easily sat at the open kitchen counter bar. Nice place to sit if your by yourself because of the interaction and busyness behind the line. After some questions with the attentive server "Kaydon" I placed my confidence in her to start me off with Wahoo Sashimi. Too good and fresh for words. Any fresher and truly I would have had to slap it! My server than brought a plate of pan seared scallops which were cooked perfectly and matched up on the plate with many wonderful flavores including fruits, nuts,lettuces and cheeses. Put together perfect. I was having a fantastic beer suggested by my adorable server titled "Naked Pig". Great beer on draught cold with just enuf rich foamy head. Could not stop and had my server and by now friend line chef Mike suggest a dessert. Was treated to a homemade bread pudding made with Baily's Irish Cream Whisky that again was pure heaven in my mouth and too vision. The suggested wine with dessert was a Conn Vineyards out of Cali Cabernet that just topped it all off. My last meal request will be to enjoy this feast again! Please run to this place because by 5:30 it was full and people were waiting for tables in the parking lot! Little Moir is a Food God- and I am thankful for him.
Peace...

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We went in here because the neighbors recommended it. Crowded noisy place. My father ordered a fish sandwich and was immediately given an "upsell" by the waiter that said "if you like fish try the special" for about 5X the price. Then he disappeared for a long time. When he came back, dad again said "I'm not that hungry, I'd just like a fish sandwich". The waiter took the order. As he walked away I asked what kind of fish was in the sandwich. He said Dolphin. A long while later, the waiter walked out of the kitchen and I could immediately smell a bad fish smell across as he approached. He set down the fish sandwich and I again asked what kind of fish it was. He said dolphin. I said Dolphin doesn't smell like that. That's a game fish. He said he would ask the chef. He came back and said today the sandwich is Cobia. Properly prepared Cobia should not smell or taste that bad.

1  Thank Dan S