“Great Food!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

The food and service were awesome .. We arrived right before Closing and were treated as if we were the first.. And we had PLENTY of Leftovers ������

1  Thank CiaoBella0215

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had heard a lot about this restaurant specially their bread crusted salmon. The dish was served with plenty of vegetables and it was very good. The fish was fresh, the atmosphere lively and the service excellent. It certainly does not give a fine dining atmosphere but serves value for money. The waitress was always smiling and added to the charm of eating. Overall great place for reasonably priced sea food.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Well, I had high hopes for this restaurant, as it was recommended by a local. It was also compared to K'ee Grill, which is one of the nicest upscale seafood restaurants I've been to. Leftovers does have fresh fish, but it misses the mark on atmosphere and service. First, they do not accept reservations and it is packed. The night we went I called and was advised to come by 6:30 and it wouldn't be busy. Arrived at 6:20 to find a stream of people waiting and an estimated hour wait for a table - and that's if we accepted first available, including the bar and counter seating. Overall my impression of this restaurant is similar to a chili's - bar type atmosphere, crowded seating, loud ambient noise including loud music playing. The food was good, fresh but nothing outstanding. Most entrees are in the $25-28 range, so I expected more. The service was friendly, but I did feel rushed. The bar serves only beer/wine, no hard alcohol. Really, if you are looking for excellent seafood and a nice atmosphere, you would do much better at K'ee Grill!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our friends took us to one of their favorite local spots. The extensive menu has new dishes daily and there's something for everyone. You get to choose your seafood and its preparation. The service was friendly and attentive and each dish was excellent.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Have been vacationing in Jupiter for 20 years. I know every restaurant on Indiantown Rd.
Some are good, some not so much. I overheard some people talking about this place.
Looked it up on tripadvisor and decided to try it . WOW, this place is absolutely my new
Best restaurant in the Jupiter area. AMAZING SEAFOOD, but my wife had chicken and
My sister in law had the hanger steak, both were better than anything else around.
This is a very well run operation. Waiters were quick and attentive, the portions were generous and the open kitchen ran like clockwork. I know a thing or two about the restaurantn business
And these guys have a wonderful thing here. If you like Oysters you have to try the panko fried appetizer, crispy not greasy the best I ever had. If you have room order the cheese cake creme brûlée, amazing. Enjoy.