“Fantastic seafood ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Very unique way to prepare seafood. I had the blueberry almond sauce over dolphin . It is served over lettuce.

One caveat. If you have any back issues at all, do not sit at the high top tables. The chairs are very uncomfortable.

1  Thank Ken K
There are newer reviews for Little Moirs Leftovers

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Another great meal at Leftovers. They don't accept reservations so expect a wait in the busy season. Our appetizers were the fried Brussels Sprouts and an Avocado dish. Both were excellent. For entrees we had the yellow snapper coated in sweet potato crust and the sweet and spicy bowl. The portions are large so expect Leftovers, however everything was so good, we cleaned our plates. Our waiter Doug was very helpful and attentive.
We will be back.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my second trip to Leftovers and I was every bit as impressed as the first time. We started with the Tuna Roll app which is a tuna wrapped in a thin crusty wrapper and flash fried, cut like a sushi roll and served over a bed of greens with a mango touch. The tuna was ever so slightly warm but not overcooked at all. The wasabi dipping sauce was excellent and really balanced out the sweetness of the greens.

For dinner, apparently like everyone else, I had the sweet potato encrusted fish. I chose the tri-fin fish which is a white flaky fish with a mild to medium flavor. The ensemble is fried, however not greasy at all as there is no flour based batter. The fish on the inside is cooked perfectly. The large filet is served over a bed of mixed greens and mango with a lime dressing that is excellent. This is truly an amazing dish. Absolutely worth trying.

So the one odd thing about Leftovers... It is overly casual. When walking in it gives the local watering hole/burger joint vibe off. The service is... average... but you would be hard pressed to get out of there for under $40 per person. I am not saying it's overpriced. It's not. The food quality is amazing and the dishes are all quite innovative. The restaurant just seems to have a small identity issue. Not a bad thing, just a little odd. Go. Try it. You will be glad you did.

1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Super restaurant in Jupiter. Always busy, prepare to wait. Most popular dishes have a sweet potato topping that is amazing. Best seats are at the bar watching the talented and efficient chefs at work. Request these if possible, it's like being front row at a concert. Pricey but worth it-staff is very well prepared and knowledgeable.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I went here when I was visiting family in Palm Beach Gardens. I got the sweet potato encrusted fish (grouper cheeks) and it was amazing. Some of the best seafood I have ever had.

My girlfriend got the Grown-up Mac and Cheese, she was also very impressed.