“Great Local Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I went here when I was visiting family in Palm Beach Gardens. I got the sweet potato encrusted fish (grouper cheeks) and it was amazing. Some of the best seafood I have ever had.

My girlfriend got the Grown-up Mac and Cheese, she was also very impressed.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The sweet potato encrusted fish at Leftovers has to be the best meal I have ever had. Giant portion of fish over a bed of greens, I have tried the triple tail, tilefish, and hogfish- all delicious. My parents came down from Boston to visit last weekend and they said it was the best fish they have ever had!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This is by far our favorite restaurant along with food shack. The food is very fresh and very good. I always have the sweet potato crusted fish special and the Pablo fried oysters. The sangria is made fresh daily and always good.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Exquisitely delightful. Sweet potato coated fish was amazing? Great beer selection too. Don't pass it!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The only problem with Leftovers is that you'll almost always have a wait. It's the sister restaurant to the Food Shack, also in Jupiter. My husband and I have gone alone, with friends and colleagues -- everybody loves Leftovers. The menu focuses on fresh fish and seafood (with some landlubber choices), creatively prepared and served over fresh greens/fruit, or with noodles or with a yummy coconut rice and veggie salads on the side. You cannot go wrong here. The homemade desserts also are delish (if you have room) -- try the white chocolate creme brûlée cheesecake. To die for. Go early!