“Sweet potato encrusted fish!”

Little Moirs Leftovers
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Palm Beach Gardens
“Sweet potato encrusted fish!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The sweet potato encrusted fish at Leftovers has to be the best meal I have ever had. Giant portion of fish over a bed of greens, I have tried the triple tail, tilefish, and hogfish- all delicious. My parents came down from Boston to visit last weekend and they said it was the best fish they have ever had!

Jupiter, Florida
“Best fish in so. Florida”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This is by far our favorite restaurant along with food shack. The food is very fresh and very good. I always have the sweet potato crusted fish special and the Pablo fried oysters. The sangria is made fresh daily and always good.

• Visited November 2013
Beachwood, Ohio, Usa
“If You Like Fish!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Exquisitely delightful. Sweet potato coated fish was amazing? Great beer selection too. Don't pass it!

Tequesta
“Not to be missed for fresh, inventive food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The only problem with Leftovers is that you'll almost always have a wait. It's the sister restaurant to the Food Shack, also in Jupiter. My husband and I have gone alone, with friends and colleagues -- everybody loves Leftovers. The menu focuses on fresh fish and seafood (with some landlubber choices), creatively prepared and served over fresh greens/fruit, or with noodles or with a yummy coconut rice and veggie salads on the side. You cannot go wrong here. The homemade desserts also are delish (if you have room) -- try the white chocolate creme brûlée cheesecake. To die for. Go early!

New York City, New York
“Excellent food! Very Creative!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I went for my birthday with my family. I have been wanting to go there to eat after reading the reviews. I wasn't disappointed. I had hogfish (I think) encrusted with sweet potato. We all loved our food. We had the tuna appetizer and even my kids devoured it. Just really delicious food! They also have a kids menu with great choices. The kids can have coconut rice instead of fries, etc. It's a bit pricey, so we probably go here on special occasions.

• Visited October 2013