“If You Like Fish!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Beachwood, Ohio, Usa
“If You Like Fish!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Exquisitely delightful. Sweet potato coated fish was amazing? Great beer selection too. Don't pass it!

Visited October 2013

Tequesta
“Not to be missed for fresh, inventive food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The only problem with Leftovers is that you'll almost always have a wait. It's the sister restaurant to the Food Shack, also in Jupiter. My husband and I have gone alone, with friends and colleagues -- everybody loves Leftovers. The menu focuses on fresh fish and seafood (with some landlubber choices), creatively prepared and served over fresh greens/fruit, or with noodles or with a yummy coconut rice and veggie salads on the side. You cannot go wrong here. The homemade desserts also are delish (if you have room) -- try the white chocolate creme brûlée cheesecake. To die for. Go early!

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Excellent food! Very Creative!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I went for my birthday with my family. I have been wanting to go there to eat after reading the reviews. I wasn't disappointed. I had hogfish (I think) encrusted with sweet potato. We all loved our food. We had the tuna appetizer and even my kids devoured it. Just really delicious food! They also have a kids menu with great choices. The kids can have coconut rice instead of fries, etc. It's a bit pricey, so we probably go here on special occasions.

• Visited October 2013
Palm City, Florida
“Awesome fresh salads and fish”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I live a little north of here in Martin county, but whenever I'm in Jupiter around lunch time, this is my go to spot. The salads are really good and fresh. The fish is consistently excellent (and I'm a picky seafood eater). There is also a decent selection of craft/micro brewed beers. The specials change frequently and never disappoint. I would highly recommend this place if you're in the mood for a fresh, light, refreshing meal.

I read that some people thought the food was bland or that the salads were pre-made and fish was just dumped on top. I've never had anything that wasn't made to order here. Maybe it's a dinner issue when they are really busy? I've been once for dinner, but it was early (around 6:30) and it was during the summer when restaurants are pretty dead around here anyway. I enjoyed my dinner experience even more so than lunch. My only complaint would be the ambiance. Inside it's okay but it's still in a shopping center. I would like this place even better if it had water views, but the food is still great, IMO.

• Visited October 2013
Jupiter FL
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We went during a busy Saturday night. The wait was about 45 minutes so we enjoyed a beer at the bar. My husband and I both ordered a pasta bowl. The flavors all mixed in together made our dishes outstanding! I would highly recommend Leftovers for their innovating menu.

• Visited March 2013