“Not as good as Food Shack, but it is not Food Shack”

Little Moirs Leftovers
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 28, 2013

It's ok, I like the seating better than Food Shack but not the food. Service is good and prices are a bit high. I would not go there again simply because there are so many other good restaurants in the area. But i would meet someone there.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

After excellent TripAdvisor reviews we found this gem. We were seated promptly at a table for two and our drinks came soon after. I chose panko encrusted oysters (appetizer size) and my wife the sweet potato encrusted grouper. My "appetizer-size" dish was huge, many oysters on a bed of mixed greens, diced mangos, tomatoes and other delectable stuff. The grouper fillet was huge as well and very very tasty. My wife's assessment: EXCELLENT!! I agree with her.
The beer selection was extensive as well.
The venue was full of people of all ages. A very good sign. Service was prompt, friendly and professional. No worries there.
Bottom line: my wife, who happens to be a world-class chef as a hobby said that we should go there again. No kiddin'!! Today is the day!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife loves the place and the fresh fish specials. She would say the food is 5 Star. Me I am a picky eater and did not like the specials they had. I did eat the sea foot platter lightly fried fish and it was good. The place is too loud and for me it was just a BAR serving food. No atmosphere at all felt like I was in a neighbor bar paying top price for food that was just ok. Service was ok but again at these prices I expect excellent service. My wife will return with friends me never if I am going to pay River House prices I will just go to the River House and enjoy myself.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love both Leftovers and Food shack. Huge daily special menus.
Something for everyone. If fact sometimes the problem is narrowing down what you want because everything is so good.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

After getting by the 'tween with a Napolean complex at the door (don't DARE come in with an incomplete party, even if parking), we got a cozy table for two. We began our birthday meal with the hearts of palm and lobster appetizer served over red quinoa. I haven't been able to stop talking about it and feel the need to head back even as I write this. I ordered plantain encrusted grouper with a spicy beet vinegarette and my husband had the sweet potato encrusted hog. My first taste was a bit bland, however when my next bite dug into the beet vinegarette with spicy melon additions I was overwhelmed with taste. We've had the sweet potato fish before so it's a delicious standby if you're not feeling adventurous. Some may find this menu intimidating but when the fish is fresh enough to possibly flop off the plate and the additions create a party in your mouth, how can a person remain skating the safe side? I'm going back simply to eat the red quinoa appetizer and sip the Hormigas Malbec. I'll solve the worlds problems tableside at Leftovers.