“Excellent grilled corvina with tandori spice”

Little Moirs Leftovers
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Florida
“Excellent grilled corvina with tandori spice”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is my favorite place for fish, excellent various spice combinations-I have never had a bad fish experience here. Beers are nice too-some local ones.

Visited August 2012

“My favorite place in town!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Food is great, service is great! I went with my husband. After an hour of drinks and apps, some friends called and said they wanted to join us. The staff was very accommodating. We were there for almost 3 hours total! It was great. Good beer selection too!

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went there with my son who is a 'foodie' and we absolutely loved it! From the eclectic Floridian decor to the friendly service and ultimately the food we had a great experience. Drinks are good also. They have a wide selection of beers available and I enjoyed a glass of their house made sangira which I have been thinking about ever since. Nice casual atmosphere with moderate price. We plan to go again soon.

• Visited September 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Good seafood selection but pricey”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Interesing menu with variety of seafood entrees and specials. Restaurant is small like better for lunch. Price too high

South Florida, Florida
“disappointing”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

For months I heard so much about this place that I could not wait to try it. The menu is rather on the heavy side and a lot of fried food offering. We ordered pasta and the chicken with sweet potato crust. We started with our salad and goat cheese. The portion is so small and the salad so so. Ok was hoping the rest will be great. My pasta was so bland, the chicken was good but nothing worth writing home about. Honestly I don't know what people see in this place tiny portions overpriced food that is about all we saw.

• Visited June 2012