“A little pricey, good food, very little ambiance”

Le Metro Neighborhood BIstro
Ranked #52 of 219 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Le Metro Neighborhood Bistro is a new venture for long time Food and Beverage couple. Executive Chef Christian Alunno was born and trained in Nice, France. He has brought his many talents as Executive Chef from an impressive European and American career to this area. The food at Le Metro is fresh and authentic. It is open for lunch Tues through Sat 11:30 - 5(bistro style). Dinner is Tuesday - Saturday 5pm til. Early Dining nightly until 6pm and Breakfast Sat 8 - 11:30 and Sun 8 -2pm.
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My husband and I were in need of a romantic night out and were drawn to this restaurant because it was close to home, offered French cuisine and an early bird special. Our server was very friendly but the atmosphere lacks charm and romance. It is very sterile. The French onion soup was excellent. The meat loaf was ver flavorful. The desserts were awful, both were left with only one bite taken. Although the price of the early bird is good they hit you hard for additional drinks or glasses of wine. Be prepare to pay a lot for an evening at an ordinary bistro. If I am going to pay that much I wold rather be at a place wih more atmosphere.

1  Thank Jupiterbeachers

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Wonderful to find a quality restaurant serving french food in this area. The chef knows what sauces to use and how to cook the french way. Small and a french feels adds to the experience. Reminds me of a quaint restaurant in Paris. Only thing lacking is the fact that is located in a strip mall.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

We really liked this place, excellent service, very good food, loved the wine.

1  Thank ClubEd
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Check out their website for the menus.
They also offer an Early Bird special every night.
It's our favorite restaurant in Jupiter!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Just dined there last night. I found them on restaurant.com and purchased a gift certificate. When arriving there we were told the special menu, including three courses for $18.95, was not included with your gift certificate. It was such a good deal we went for it anyway. We did stop at the bar first to enjoy a cocktail. They have a martini special for $5.00 all day at the bar. I opted for wine which was two for one. I had one at the bar and one at my table. The food came in steps. The waitress was attentive but not intrusive. Every course was excellent. from the french onion soup, to a crab cake and then the chocolate mousse! Go there and relax and enjoy!

1  Thank pab931