“Incredible Dive Shop!”
Review of Scuba Works

Scuba Works
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Jupiter
More attraction details
Owner description: Jupiter's Premier Dive Shop. Try Discover Scuba for an underwater experience you will never forget, or take a Scuba Course and get PADI Open Water Certified. Book directly with us for a Dive Trip with one of our premier dive boat affiliates. We find the right boat for you - from Jr Open Water Certified divers to Technical Divers. Prefer to Snorkel - we offer Snorkel Gear for Sale or Rent. Scuba Works is a 5 star PADI training facility where training is personal and attentive to YOUR pace. Specialty and advanced courses are available to expand your diving experience. Scuba works also has a complete scuba equipment sales, service, and rentals including air and nitrox fills and rentals.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This dive shop is way above par! Their staff goes above and beyond to ensure that their customers are satisfied! I'm so thankful that we found them in the area! This dive shop is a must visit! Thank you, Scuba Works!

All reviews
"jupiter area"
"donna"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love that Dive shop, everybody is very professional and very nice. I had a problem with my pressure hose and they fixed it right away, because I told them that I had a dive trip planned for the weekend. I got my son 15 year's old certified thru them, because they have the best instructors. I would never go anywhere else!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My son and I visited Florida from our home in Virginia. There are many dive shops in the area, but I was so thankful I found Scuba Works. The people are skilled, friendly, and go out of their way to ensure your total satisfaction. Their are many choices when you travel, but these people made you feel like a long time customer. Thank you all very much.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The owners and staff at Scuba Works are honest and wonderful people. I meticulously maintain my gear and can count on Daniel to be the expert to tune my regulator exactly to my and the manufacturer's specs the FIRST time. Jay and Sandy, the owners, are always extremely pleasant and will tell you about accurate dive conditions. Some shops will lie to you and tell you that visibility is 80 feet when it is really 20. Then you are left disappointed. Scuba Works won't do that to you. It's a full service shop with quality rental gear and a full service repair and service facility.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2013

While on vacation in Florida - I received my NITROX certification from Scuba Works on August 26th, 2013. This was a 2 hour class that I had set up ahead of time over the phone with Sandy, the shop-owner, as I was only going to be in Jupiter Florida for 1 day, so my time was very limited. Email/phone communication with Sandy to plan for my NITROX class/certification was excellent. Upon arriving at Scuba Works the staff was very friendly. The store was very nicely stocked with gear. Their classroom facility was also very impressive. Instructor Adam reviewed all course material with me thoroughly before administering the test. The "hands-on" portion of the class (personally testing tanks to verify NITROX mix and labeling accordingly) was also handled very professionally. Overall an excellent experience. Even purchased a Lavacore Core-Warmer while I was there - and received a discount for being a student. Two thumbs up for Scuba Works and their staff. Will visit again the next time i'm in Florida.

1  Thank Dave S