“Best experience of my life”
Review of Scuba Works

Scuba Works
Ranked #1 of 6 Shopping in Jupiter
More attraction details
Owner description: Jupiter's Premier Dive Shop. Try Discover Scuba for an underwater experience you will never forget, or take a Scuba Course and get PADI Open Water Certified. Book directly with us for a Dive Trip with one of our premier dive boat affiliates. We find the right boat for you - from Jr Open Water Certified divers to Technical Divers. Prefer to Snorkel - we offer Snorkel Gear for Sale or Rent. Scuba Works is a 5 star PADI training facility where training is personal and attentive to YOUR pace. Specialty and advanced courses are available to expand your diving experience. Scuba works also has a complete scuba equipment sales, service, and rentals including air and nitrox fills and rentals.
Fredericktown, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience of my life”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

For starters I am 31 and have never reviewed anything in my life no movies or restaraunts nothing. But after my experience with Capt Sl8r scuba works and their unbelievably amazing crew I had to let other people know about my experience. This was my first dive after OW certification and they made it perfect. It was literally like diving with family and friends. Nothing but fun in the sun. Price was more than agreeable. Crew takes care of your gear from car to boat and back again at end of day. They have music food and HOT WATER on board.The dives were excellent our dive masters Chuck and Angie were experts at the least on local reefs and made sure we knew what to expect before diving. On a two tank trip I saw 5 sharks 2 dolphins sting ray goliath grouper a moray eel out swimming and more turtles than I could count and I never knew they got so huge so much more life than I could ever type it was awesome.The drift diving is so effortless you just glyde and take it all in. I am hooked and now a lifelong patron to the boat and crew. If you are thinking about going you wont be dissapointed best boat and crew in the best dive spots imaginable I cant wait for my next trip.

Visited March 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I'm not sure what I can add to the other great reviews,...”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

but, I'm going to try.

The owner of this shop called me back from his home on a saturday night when I decided to dive less than 12 hours before the boat left!

Then teh next morning I was running a few minutes late, and they were patient and helpful with all my issues. Clear directions, full tanks, resonalbe prices, super nice staff.

Great expereince all the way around. Patient friendly and helpful! Perfect

Visited February 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awesome Dive Operation”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a great dive boat and crew. The service is beyond compare. Kudos to Capt. Slater and his wonderful crew.

Visited February 2013
Jupiter, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing scuba diving in Jupiter FL”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have recently been diving with Scuba works on their new boat Kyalami run by Capt. Sl8r Charters. I have seen Goliath Grouper Aggregations, as well as sharks, lots and lots of my favorite sea turtles-loggerhead, green, and leatherbacks-as well as the most beautiful tropical fish and coral in the area! Jupiter diving far exceeds the rest of the area as our reef is deeper and thereby healthier. The new boat is lots of fun and boasts an extensive safety record. Check out the daily dive reports on you tube from Capt. Sl8r. Scuba works staff makes it a brezze to sign up get equiptment rentals and instruction.
TRY JUPITER DIVING--You won't be sorry! tell them Amy sent you!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Amy W
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

In conclusion to Scuba Works are there any negatives about this place? NO! Are there any positives? YES too many to mention!
Myself and my boyfriend are experienced UK divers who were visiting a friend in West Palm Beach. Our friend wanted to learn to dive so he could join us on our stay. I don't know what made him chose this place being a 20 minute drive from WPB but we are really gald he did. He did is PADI open water with Dan and loved it so much he went on to do his AOW with them too.
We booked up our diving before we got to Florida and they gave us a great package on diving and cylinder hire.
The staff in the shop were always super helpful and friendly (we mainly dealt with Jay once in Florida).
Diving on Blue Tang was great fun and the crew brilliant, Captain SL8TER and crew giving very good dive briefings. No shortage of snacks and drinks onboard.
All the Dive Masters were great and really know the dive sites. Look out for Mr Apple and his camera, smile as he will take a great shot of you.
This place makes you feel like you are out for the day with a bunch of friends. We ended up making an unexpected return later in the year as we could not stay away.
Will be back in 2013 when looking forward to diving off the new boat.

Visited May 2012