“Excellent Happy Hour, unique place”
Review of Guanabanas

Guanabanas
Ranked #7 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We went to Guanabana's after a day at the beach while on vacation, and were very pleased. They have happy hour every day, and 1/2 price appetizers are not real common down here from what we have seen. You can't beat the steamed clams, and we will be black there tomorrow lol!
The place is a real piece of work from an architecture standpoint, with a lot of separate areas, with running streams, trees through the buildings, etc. It is a real neat place on a canal, with a casual or dressy atmosphere all blending in, it appeared. They also have complimentary valet parking which is nice, as there is not much available on site. A great place, I recommend it; not many 5 ratings come from me. Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,076)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food was wonderful, tasty and delicious. Atmosphere is lovely and interesting. People and staff are nice. The band was good too.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had lunch today with our children and had a good time. This is the perfect tropical setting. The food itself was OK. I had the Shrimp Cobb salad which had chips on top which was not necessary. Others had the Cuban quesadilla special which had too much mustard and mayo in my opinion. My son in law had a good steak burger. You don't come here for the food. It's all about great atmosphere on a warm sunny day. Skip it if it is raining or cold.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

It really is a shame about the food and service, but the location couldn't be better so I guess what do they care? Its great for drinks and meeting people

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Had lunch about a week ago at Guanabanas...it was our first day of a seven day trip. I loved being in Florida but was not impressed with the food at Guanabanas. I love a good fish taco, and was hoping for a nice fresh Florida fish taco. The presentation of the dish was lovely but the fish looked like and tasted like it had just come out of a can.....Very disappointing.