“The best pizza I have had in Florida!”

Costello's Trattoria & Pizzeria
Ranked #65 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Lake Placid, Florida, United States
“The best pizza I have had in Florida!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My husband and I came to Jupiter to see a baseball game, and Costello's is close to the ballpark. With no expectations we decided to give it a try, since we were both hungry for pizza. It is the best pizza I have had in Florida since moving here in 1958!!!!! We lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 40 plus years and never had a pizza this good. It will be to your benefit to give it a try!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cookie K

St. Louis
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I hope I don't regret talking about this place. It is a block over from all those restaurants near Roger Deen stadium that are always packed, but we found this place following a sign that said shops and restaurants. We were a little skeptic as we walked up and found a help wanted sign on the door. We thought maybe it would be slow service and be late for the Cards game. We were wrong, Melissa did a great job getting our food out to us on their patio. Loved their lunch special and the fact that they had THIN crust pizza!!! Will be back next year for sure!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank stlshelley
Jupiter, Florida
“Our Dining Experience at Costellos”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We have been dining at Costello's for a few years now. The food is always fresh and flavorful. Their sauces are very good. Naturally, being an Italian restaurant they make a red tomato sauce and also a francese and masala. Mellissa the manager is always polite and attentive. The restaurant has a new owner who is from Italy. For those of you who have read the negative reviews I think you won't be disappointed if you give them a try.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank NativeNewYorker1951
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“Absolutely Discusting!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This pizza place delivered a great looking pizza although once biting into it a HUGE long hair came out of it! I was horrified not to mention the crust was soggy and the pizza was almost leaking!!!!!!!!!!! DONT EVER ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVERPRICED and garlic knots were dry not impressed want to vomit just thinking about it.

• Visited November 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Good Italian Fare Gone BAD”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I would like to know how a Restaurant can go from Good to BAD in 5 weeks.
Service was slow and totally inattentive, even though there were only 2 other tables in use.
Soup came out COLD.
ALL 4 food platters were barely warm.
Not a good visit & the last.

• Visited August 2013