“OK Sandwich and Salad”

Costello's Trattoria & Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“OK Sandwich and Salad”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The four of us had just finished walking a local art show near Abacoa Town Center and felt like having a light lunch. We had opted out of having the corn dogs, pretzels, and candied nuts at the show and were looking for something better. We came across Costello's and, with their outdoor seating on this fine, cool South Florida winter day, decided to give it a try.

We had a very enthusiastic waiter who provided us with prompt, efficient service. Two of us opted to have a salad and half of a sandwich and our two friends each had salads. My salad was a Caesar and my sandwich was half of a Philly Cheesesteak. Both were ok. Not great, not bad. Just average. Our two friends felt the same way. They serve beer and wine which is nice.

I wouldn't go out of my way to get to Costello's, but if I were in the neighborhood again and I felt like a pizza or a sub I'd stop in again. They don't break the bank, the ingredients are all fresh, and the staff is pleasant. Not bad.

• Visited February 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“Very good food, great service!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Excellent Italian fare, good veal dishes and ask for the specials. Our waitresses have been fantastic, Melissa and Sylvia are the best!

• Visited December 2012
Jupiter
“Nice little restaurant.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Don't just eat pizza. The menu items are even better. Try the squid.

Florida, United States
“Average, Pretty good”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Enjoyed a nice birthday party there with friends. Service was good, quaint inside. Food tasty and everyone at the table enjoyed what they had. I had to send my dinner back because it of cold meatballs (the rest of it was steaming hot). Pizza maker in view but didn't notice him washing his hands in between various acitviites he was doing. Would not be my first choice for Italian in the area, but would go back again if there weren't other options with a group I'd be with.

• Visited May 2012
Juno Beach
“great fare for a low fare”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Ate here with 5 friends last night and with 2 friends 2 weeks ago. Have been eating here on and off since they opened over 5 years ago. They have tables inside and outside under a large concrete overhang. We were seated outside as soon as we arrived and were greeted by an assisstant manager who checked our table for cleanliness and utensils. He was very hospitable and joked and chatted with us. Within a few minutes our pleasant waitress appeared and took our drink orders. She was as nice as could be and was extremely attentive throughout the meal. I ordered my usual chicken parm, which is among the best I have eaten . My date ordered the chicken marsala and thought it was fantastic. Plenty of sauce and smothered in mushrooms. The remainder of our party all loved their meals as well.
The prices here are much lower than other restaurants in the area but the food is definitely as good or better than most. Their website advertises coupons and weekly specials so there is always a good deal available. It is located in an area where one can stroll and window shop after dinner, especially on Saturday nights when there is entertainment in season. We all left with both our stomachs and wallets full. Don't miss this place!

• Visited May 2012