Tripadvisor
Jupiter

“Very Good Italian in Abacoa in Jupiter, FL”

Costello's Trattoria & Pizzeria
Ranked #68 of 229 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We had not been to this neighborhood place in a few years. It is a very good Ialian restaurant that is cozy with seating inside and out. We had basic, very good spaghetti and meatballs with excellent marina sauce. Platters come with salad or soup and great garlic bread. The tomato bisque soup was very tasty. Drinks were half priced. They accept the Restaurant.com coupon and there is easy free street parking right in front. There are also pizza specials of $6.99.

Date of visit: April 2011
2  Thank Pnemiller
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I have eaten at Costello's many times and it never disappoints. The new owner has definitely improved the menu, service, and overall atmosphere. Being of Italian origin, I can tell you the food is authentic and the ingredients are high quality and fresh. Everything I've tried has been delicious but my favorites by far are the chicken picatta and the whole grain pesto pizza with artichokes and proscuitto. I would recommend Costello's to anyone and they even have free delivery.

Reviewed December 1, 2010

Recently my wife & I had the pleasure of dining at Costello's. The place was quaint and the management & staff were amazing. Everyone makes you feel like part of the family. The menu has something to please anyone and was priced accordingly with today's economy. The wine list was diverse and had a good selection. Our food (a pasta dish & a chicken dish) was perfect. Afterward we enjoyed some time at the bar inside the restaurant and the bartender was so helpful in suggesting drinks that meet what we were craving. After all that we walked to Main St in the town center to find an outdoor block party and a Costello's pizza tent. I of course had to try the pizza which was magnificent. I recommend if your near Abacoa Town Center you stop in to Costello's either for a pizza, a full meal or just to unwind with a drink. Great place to just relax and enjoy yourself or order take out and enjoy at home. Either way experience Costello's, I know I will the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed November 28, 2010

While on vacation we had the great pleasure of dining at Costello's. The staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. Our group of 5 all had different dishes and no one had anything but rave reviews about their meal. From pizza to pasta to chicken to the daily special it was all great. The newly added bar was also a great place to sit for a drink and relax for a while. I would recommend Costello's to everyone. Priced so that we all can afford to eat there. Thanks to the entire Costello's staff for making our dining experience one to remember. We'll be back, thats a promise.

Reviewed May 13, 2010

We ordered a Pizza take out on Friday evening May 7th. As a European I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it was. While paying at the counter there was even that noisy chaotic (in a good way) of Italy.
We will do this again.

Been to Costello's Trattoria & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!