“Best fried rice ever!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Manila, Philippines
“Best fried rice ever!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I've had a lot of fried rice in my life coz I'm Asian and Noble Thai's tops them all! Huge portions, very tasty, always reliable. Never had a bad experience with Noble Thai. It's my go-to for when I crave Thai. Spring rolls are good, too! Food for pick up or to go are quickly prepared as well. Interior is NOTHING FANCY. Just look beyond that and straight into the food from the kitchen and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013

Mineola, Texas
“Hidden Jewel”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Find this place. The staff is excellent and the food is incredible. I had the fried calamari appetizer and fell in love with it. The sashimi platter was fresh and wonderful. I wish I was staying I. Town another night. The Thai cuisine looked so good.

I will be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank photoclark
Jupiter, Florida
“MEXICAN ROLL!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Mexican roll was amazing!! the perfect combination, especially for those who do not prefer the raw rolls. The fried shrimp was amazing texture and taste combined with the crisp lettuce....
I could eat this roll every day! One suggestion, add masago fish eggs for $1 more (tiny orange eggs) they are great!

• Visited July 2013
Palm beach
“Favorite Local Sushi”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My family and I go here regularly. Food is always fresh and tasty. Owners and staff are always pleasant and welcoming. Great option to go to in Jupiter.

Visited December 2012
chicago il
“Gourmet Food Made With Love”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

There are definitely a lot of pros and a bit cons to this restaurant.....

We had mostly Thai food except the Katsu Curry Chicken (Japanese style). Love the Chicken Satay being so tender. Well made sauces and good presentation. Food is very upscale while priced reasonably by south Florida standard.

Best thing is the Noble Fried Rice--pineapple fried rice with a touch of curry powder. It is soooo good.

A few cons:
1. The Thai food is on the sweet side, cannot put in less sugar even though we requested
2. The shrimp in the seafood salad is a bit under cooked at the top