“Very nice surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Juno Beach
Ottawa
“Very nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Motel type hotel with 2 floors. Very cleanand comfortable room about 4-5 minutes from the beach. So not really Oceanview, that was a little disappointing. The breakfast left a little to be desired. The "eggs" were rubbery and no fresh fruit. 3 minute walk to 4 restaurants, CVS across the street so practical if you need snacks or beach necessities. Staff great and helpful, pool nice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
Thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn Express in Juno Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Westbury, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

We were there in JAN 2014,it was a very pleasant stay, staff was great and breakfast was very good . Rooms ok but clean, and the grounds were always keep neat. Beach was in walking distance and lots of places to eat. a great location. We will go back for sure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Madeline M
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I was thrilled to read your glowing review from your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach.
We are delighted that you enjoyed our delicious complimentary hot breakfast and our wonderful accommodations and amenities.
I appreciate your kind words regarding the staff at the hotel. We always appreciate the opportunity to recognize our associates for a job well done.
So glad that our location just steps from the beach worked out perfectly for your vacation.
Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

First of all, I got thrown off finding the place. When I put in the address in my GPS, it took me straight to the Hampton Inn…don’t know why that happened…but it also happened to a friend of mines who came to visit. After I turned around, I found the Holiday Inn Express down a little and across the street. Check in was easy and I was assigned my pool view room. I was told that they were full to capacity, as this was the MLK weekend. However, when I parked in the back to get to my room, the parking lot was quite empty. I like the fact that the hotel only goes to two floors, so walking up wasn’t a problem. Using the elevator was a little tricky, as there are two levels to the 2nd floor that have different exit sides on the elevator. Once we figured that out, all was fine, as we exited too early on the first level. A key is needed to access the door to your floor, as all entrances are on the outside, kinda made me feel secure. Sure, someone can follow a person in, but kinda secure in knowing that no one can just walk up in the middle of the night and come onto your floor. The pool view is on one side of the building, and the ocean view is on the other side. While standing on the stairs on the oceanside, I tried to see the ocean…no such luck because of the trees that block the view. Not too sure if the rooms with the ocean view could see it either….so something to think about when booking the ocean view….I would ask before booking. The hallways were very quiet and so were the rooms…with exception of my possessed tv, which on its own, the volume kept going up on it’s on. Don’t know if it was due to something faulty, or someone playing tricks on us with a IFR remote. I reported this to the front desk and they said they could not give me another room, as they were full, but would send someone up. We waited for about two hours, got hungry so we left; hoping the evil spirit would leave the tv after we were gone…or someone came to fix it. When we got back that night we saw the only indication that the hotel was full! The parking lot was packed, but the hotel remained quiet. No screaming kids, no large crowds roaming the hall, just nice and quiet….except for the evil spirit that didn’t leave the tv and kept turning the volume up on the tv. We gave up trying to watch it and turned it off. The next morning, either the evil spirit had left the tv, or the trickster gave up. We had no problems with the tv after that. I can’t say that I partook of the breakfast, so had no comment about that. The ocean is about two blocks away, I consider a short walk..and it was well worth the walk. The ocean was soooo blue, comparable to the Bahamas! The sand in Juno is quite different that the sand on other beaches. I’m from northern Florida, and when you walk in the sand, you have sand sticking to your shoes and clothes. You have to knock it off before you get into your car or else you will be vacuuming sand out your car for days! The sand here is so fine, that you can walk through it and have no sand dust or nothing sticking to your shoes! I love this beach!!! A friend walked through with suede boots and they came out clean! That was amazing!!!

But back to the hotel….On check out, I mentioned the remote problem and how no one came to fix it, and they gave me 20% off my hotel bill, which I considered a nice compromise since there was nothing wrong with the rest of the room and I slept quite soundly on the beds. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly, location…there’s not a lot around, but I had a car and I loved the quiet location. I definitely would coming back again….unless there’s another possessed TV on the premises………

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, March 21, 2014

St. Louis, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

We've been staying here annually for many years. We were very pleased with the front desk personnel both upon check-in and check out as well as in between!! They were polite and helpful. Breakfast room is always busy and the selection is good. We look forward to seeing the breakfast hostess each year. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I do agree with a previous review about the hedge view form the first floor. Would prefer to be able to sit out and overlook the pool as opposed to staring at the bushes. Also, not a fan of the new water saving toilets they have installed. No savings when you have to flush them 2 or 3 times! A short walk to a beautiful beach! Good location easy access to things in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach hotel.
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Chattanooga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We spent 4 nights here when we attended Spring Training and had a very nice stay. Pros: short walking distance to the beach, clean rooms and facilities, beautiful landscaping, nice spacious pool, convenient to restaurants, and easy access to the interstate and other areas. Also, the housekeeping staff was nice and very prompt and accommodating when cleaning our room. Cons: although it advertises as "ocean view", the view is very limited. Also, the only pleasant front desk staff was Todd. Since I ate breakfast in the lobby daily, I had opportunity to hear/see how they treated guests, which wasn't always nice. They snip at people when they ask simple questions, and are very blunt with answers. Guest services could certainly be improved. (Todd is an asset!) Breakfast choices were good most mornings. Not great, but met our needs. We would stay here again...the positives very much outweighed the few negatives!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChattanoogaMcmom
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

The issue you had has been addressed.

Lancaster, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stayed for a week in March. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, from the ladies at the breakfast area to the maids to the maintenance people. The room was clean. The breakfast was plenty and the grounds were well kept. The area is very nice for a quiet vacation. The beach is just a 5 minute walk and very quiet and well kept. We loved every day and will be back again!!

Room Tip: Just a standard room with a pool view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, March 14, 2014

Lakeville, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Clean, quiet, friendly and helpful front desk, with above average free breakfast but the "ocean view" room was not ocean view unless you consider a sliver of a seascape a view of the Atlantic. However it was only a short walk to the beach but skip paying extra for the scenery.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Vauled Guest,

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach hotel.
Guest comments are highly valued and taken very seriously by our management team.
We are disappointed you do not like our new beds.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 11 in Jupiter
BEST WESTERN Intracoastal Inn
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,071 reviews
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview? Share your experiences!