We stayed here six days and enjoyed most of the experience. The rooms were clean and attractive. The breakfast was good except for problems with frequent empty caffeinated coffee pots.
The biggest problem with our stay was poor wireless speed making internet viewing difficult. Minimum high speed service is 1 megabits per second. At this hotel, using speedtest.net I was getting download speeds as low as .05 megabits per second. I notified the manager who had the internet service provider (eHost) call me back. After restarting my device the rate increased to .30 megabits per seconds. He said that was good enough--they target .512 for this hotel but seemed happy with .30 megabits.
I got speed this high in the 1990s with a dial up modem. If wireless internet speed is important for your stay I would avoid this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- $5 million dollar renovation including brand new guest rooms completed in May 2010. Hotel is located 400 steps from the beach. Every room has a mini refrigerator, microwave and working desk. Complimentary Hot Breakfast complete with our Signature Cinnamon Rolls, free high speed internet, free parking, fitness center and complimentary use of a full gym across the street. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool, Priority Club Rewards ® points. All rooms have balconies, pet friendly, 100% non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview Hotel Juno Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach
- Holiday Inn Juno Beach
- Juno Beach Holiday Inn