“Consistent Great Dining, Year After Year”
Review of Ke'e Grill

Ke'e Grill
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Stuart, Florida
“Consistent Great Dining, Year After Year”
Reviewed January 21, 2010

My wife and I have been going to the Ke'e Grill since the week it opened, some 13 years ago (I think). We continue to return, year after year, because the food is consistently good, the service is superb, and the spinach Maria is to die for. It is the only restaurant that we consider when we want a special meal out.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“The management and owner don't give a hoot about their customers!!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2009

My husband and I went to the K'ee grill in March with another couple. The woman from the other couple was visiting from NY and had just undergone several surgeries and mulitple treatments for a variety of cancers. Since I wasn't sure of her stamina, I was thrilled to be able to make a reservation. Our reservation was for 7:30 and we weren't seated until 8:45. (an hour and 15 minutes later). In spite of numerous queries, we were put off, not offered anything and not apologized to. I finally lost it and told the manager about my friend's condition. He said he was going to bring us complimentary appetizers but seemed bothered by my telling him about my ill friend. As if that wasn't bad enough, I wrote 2 letters to the owner...Mr. Taube and they were not responded to. The second was sent return receipt requested and it wasn't even picked up. I contacted the Better Business Bureau who contacted them. The Kee Grill ignored them too. I don't know if I am more annoyed at the situation that occured at the restaurant or the fact that they could care less about customer concerns.

4 Thank Ozzles
Winter Springs, Florida
“Over 10 years of awesome food!”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

Well I have been going to here for over 10 years maybe almost 15 and have NEVER been disappointed! My entire family and now my husband think this place is awesome and can't wait to go to Ke'e Grill every time we visit Jupiter. Don't understand why so many people are bringing up the age thing.....NO it is not a teen hangout or a bar for 20 somethings....it never was suppose to be. It's a restaurant...and I never thought anything about the ages when I eat here. I have seen people of all ages. Very weird to me that people have a problem with something like that. I am 36 and have been eating here since my early 20's and never thought anything strange about the clientele. Yeah if this were an old fogie place that wreaked of Ben-Gay....I would be the first to have a problem. And truthfully my whole family is VERY picky. We eat out VERY frequently from local places to Spago in Maui and know good food and atmosphere. The food and place here is AWESOME! Everyone in my family agrees and we are eating there again next week. CAN'T WAIT!!

palm beach ,fl
“great restaurant sometimes”
Reviewed May 6, 2009

A bad server can ruin your family dinner, example called for reservation for four for 6:00pm, expecting summer specials as done before, waitress did not give early speacials menu, so I thought they discontinued practice and said nothing.10 minutes into dinner the people at the next table had a early speacials menu. I questioned waitress about it whose name was sissy and she said she only gave it to people that asked for early menu via manager's instruction's, that made me a little angry, but I didn't call over manager my dinner was already ruined, then we ordered dessert an apple crisp which is delicious. The waitress served it and left us with four spoon's without seperate dishes we all were supposed to eat from same dish from center of table, I asked sissy where were the seperate dishes were and she said she don't give seperate dishes unless they ask for them. I am surprised we didn't have to ask for silverware. Now this was a bad experience via bad server, or a very wise server, you get a lager tip when the check is larger.We haven't been back since,still angry.

2 Thank sinted
Jupiter FL
“Yes, they take reservations.”
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Previous review is out-of-date. They have been taking reservations for some time now. And the food is still great.