“A great find!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Had the good fortune to recently try the Ke'e Grill for dinner. We made a reservation for our party of four, but found the place relatively empty on an off season Monday evening. Fantastic service, creative menu and we really liked the casual elegance of the restaurant. Seafood was fantastic and the sides, particularly the spinach maria was a hit for everyone. Highly recommend!

2  Thank GregontheLake

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 29, 2008

Ive only been once, from what I remember it was good. Very hard to get into during season

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 27, 2008

We have eaten here several times......always outstanding.
You will want to make a reservation even on a week night not always easy to get in. Great Food and Wine List!

1  Thank jenn18
Reviewed November 10, 2007

I was told about this restaurant by someone I can trust and he could not have been more right. I had a party of eight - coming down Donald Ross Road and I called from my cell phone to ask if they could accomodate 8 in about 10 minutes. I was asked my name and told to come ahead. I walked into the restaurant and gave my name and was greeted with a big smile and our party was walked to a table of 8. The waitress, Rachel, was awesome. She knew the menu inside and out - explained any questions we had. The service was top notch. I have never had such good service in my life. The food was excellent, from the drinks that were perfectly mixed the the salad being perfectly dressed to the entree's which were prepared with care. The desserts and the entree's you could defintitely share, not that I wanted to!!!! The restaurants ambiance is great, low light, small candles on the table. I would recommend calling ahead like I did because I did see some people waiting. If you get a chance to go to this restaurant you will be amazed.

1  Thank Marisu1962
Reviewed May 4, 2007

Ate here on 5/1/07 the place was packed at 8:00.All four of us knew after our first bite WHY.The food was just that good.

2  Thank longislandkid

Been to Ke'e Grill? Share your experiences!