“Dont MISS this one!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Annaapolis, MD
“Dont MISS this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

If you want Italian at its best - GO HERE! The food is excellent and way too much - you will take home a doggy bag for a complete lunch the next day. We went at 7:30, it was packed. I got the veal parmigiane and asked for a slice of eggplant parm on top. They brought out two large pancake size veal pieces with spaghetti too. It was excellent. The sauce is tasty and not too heavy. My wife got the fetticini alfredo with shrimp. That portion size was large too but not as large as the veal. That dish was very good. They charged me $23 for the veal dish which was a fair price. The next time we went we went at the early bird special hrs 5p-6p and I got the same dish as before for $17. It included a cup of soup or salad with it also. There was only one large pancake size veal on the dish with the spaghetti - still had a doggy bag - still excellent. My wife tried the penne a la vodka which was delicious but portions were smaller but still enough. The best deals are the veal/chicken parms. MUST GO THERE - WORTH THE RIDE! It will be a regular! Can't wait to try the pizza.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Doug M

Bel Air, Maryland
“Excellent italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This restaurant has a fine dining area and a pizza side. We ate in the fine dining side and was pleasantly pleased. Food was excellent and with very large portions. We took food home for lunch the next day. Waitress was very pleasant.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cheryl S
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Whenever I travel, I always look for a nice Italian restaurant because it is my FAVORITE type of food. My fiance and I had dinner here on our first night in Juno and we were completely happy we did. Let me start by saying that the service that we received here was amazing. Definitely one of the friendliest places we have eaten. The only word that I can think of to describe the food would be amazing. Sure the price is a little high, but this is an Italian restaurant and you get more than what you pay for. I had dinner and lunch the next day with just one meal; this coming from a guy who can eat. I would recommend this to everyone going to the area.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JWarren0724
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Worth the hour drive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Mary Kay our server was very efficient and helpful. The tone of the meal was set by the bread, excellent. Meals were very good I had a chicken dish which was very tender and juicy. My wife had Mai. Mozzarella plank with Sunday sauce was excellent. Took desserts home. Some comments about pricey depends on what you order, we had soup to nuts and it was worth every penny. We look forward to returning.

1 Thank Warren75
Jupiter
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Italian Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very Good Italian Fare. Dinner menu a bit pricey, but great early-bird menu and value pricing. Meals include soup or salad and side with both dinner and early-bird menu. I enjoy the Veal Parm and it is excellent, covering the entire dinner plate, Seasoned well, plenty of sauce and extremely tender veal. Other entrees are just as good.

• Visited May 2012