“Amazing place”

Dining options: Reservations
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Amazing place”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Whenever I travel, I always look for a nice Italian restaurant because it is my FAVORITE type of food. My fiance and I had dinner here on our first night in Juno and we were completely happy we did. Let me start by saying that the service that we received here was amazing. Definitely one of the friendliest places we have eaten. The only word that I can think of to describe the food would be amazing. Sure the price is a little high, but this is an Italian restaurant and you get more than what you pay for. I had dinner and lunch the next day with just one meal; this coming from a guy who can eat. I would recommend this to everyone going to the area.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JWarren0724

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Worth the hour drive”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Mary Kay our server was very efficient and helpful. The tone of the meal was set by the bread, excellent. Meals were very good I had a chicken dish which was very tender and juicy. My wife had Mai. Mozzarella plank with Sunday sauce was excellent. Took desserts home. Some comments about pricey depends on what you order, we had soup to nuts and it was worth every penny. We look forward to returning.

1 Thank Warren75
Jupiter
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Italian Fare”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very Good Italian Fare. Dinner menu a bit pricey, but great early-bird menu and value pricing. Meals include soup or salad and side with both dinner and early-bird menu. I enjoy the Veal Parm and it is excellent, covering the entire dinner plate, Seasoned well, plenty of sauce and extremely tender veal. Other entrees are just as good.

• Visited May 2012
Jupiter, FL
“Past it's Prime, If It Ever Had One”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Usually restaurants that are a favorite with the "blue hairs" here in Florida represent good food at a reasonable price. Classico's is located in a little strip mall and hasn't changed decor since my last visit about 18 years ago. Food here is just ok and really overpriced for so so Italian cuisine. Really there are so many good restaurants in the Jupiter, Juno Beach, Palm Beach Gardens area, don't waste you time on this old timer.

• Visited April 2012
Canton,Ma
“Good Italian”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Busy place, we did not have to wait for a table though. Good food, nice wait staff. The riggies were great.

Visited April 2012