“Decent wings”

Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Bar with decent wings in a strip mall. Lots of fried food with a few good beers on tap. Just not a big fan of bars that are in strip malls.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were visiting the area and were looking for a late evening dinner. Nice pub like atmosphere - live music and plenty of TV's to watch sports. The wings were fantastic! The seafood fresh and delicious. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Got the famous Garlic Honey/mild hot sauce wings. Honestly the best I have ever had! Also $7 pitchers of beer is a great deal. The wait staff were great too. Defiantly recommend this place!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is excellent. Great menu, reasonably priced, can't go wrong for lunch or dinner. Not far from Juno Beach off of US1 and Donald Ross. It's one of those word of mouth places that is a don 't miss!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We walked in and was seated right away. Our waitress comes over within 2 mins of seating and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I told her that I was waiting for my husband, he was in the restroom...she syed and walked away. She stopped back about 5 mins later and asked for a drink order. He ordered a bud light and I asked for a strawberry margarita with a sugar rim. She comes back with a Budweiser and a regular margarita. I said, sorry but I ordered a strawberry one and she syed again. At that point my husband just drank his Budweiser. With that attitude she took my glass and was back ASAP with my strawberry margarita. I tasted it and it had very very little strawberry flavor and a lot like the original margarita.
So we tried to over see her attitude. We thought that we would order an appetizer to hold us over since we had an entire day of acting like tourist. She takes out order and then says that's it. Wow! The wings came and were just ok. After that we paid and left.
Maybe she was having a bad day but I don't care. 1st impressions stick. I will never go there again. She is a middle age women.

1  Thank BookEscapeByTravel