“Liked it!”

Juno Beach Cafe
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a family owned and operated American cuisine breakfast and lunch restaurant for over 18 years. Offering a variety of dishes, we have also tossed in a few Lebanese family heritage dishes! Please join us for a comfortable and enjoyable meal!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped here for lunch recently and found it very pleasant. It was a late lunch so not crowded. Food was tasty, good menu with lots of selections. And we will return someday for breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Juno Beach Cafe

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ate lunch here while visiting my son in Florida and it was delicious! But even better, my son was eating breakfast there with his dad on his birthday and I was in Texas and called them and told them it was his birthday and their waitress, Julie was so very sweet and agreed to sing him Happy Birthday with a muffin and birthday candle and tell him his mama wished him a happy birthday ;-]

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We waited for a table and then once we were seated it was very crowded in the dining area and there was a huge hair stuck to the syrup bottle. Then when we asked the hostess if they were serving lunch she said yes but when we went to order we asked the server and she said no only breakfast. wouldn't go back

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is the one place that you can count on for consistency. Food is always great, service is good and you can't beat the prices. The bonus is enjoying great food and being outside. My husband's favorite is the hush-wee and eggs.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Was in Juno Beach yesterday to take a look at the Loggerhead Marinelife Center and ran into Juno Beach Cafe and decided to give it a try.
Nice, easy to find location at the corner of US 1 and Donald Ross.
Juno Beach Cafe has a wide variety to choose from on their lunch menu and the prices are reasonable. My wife had the Special Fish Sandwich, which was blackened Dolphin with melted cheese, tomato and tarter sauce. I ordered the Key Largo Chicken Salad on a muffin but I got lucky, they were out of Chicken Salad, so I got the Dolphin Reuben. Very tasty if you like all the normal stuff a Reuben comes with but with fresh cooked dolphin instead of corn beef.
The place has indoor and outdoor seating, the service is good and the food tasty.
Looking forward to our next visit to Juno Beach and Juno Beach Cafe.