“Fishy Place”

Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Yummy and great servings. Had lobster on a Thursday night special. It was about 2 lbs. Could not eat all of the slaw and stuff that came with it. Price was very reasonable and service good.

Rick P, General Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for joining us as well as the great review! I'm so thrilled to know you were able to get in on our at cost Thursday lobster special and that you enjoyed it so much. It was a pleasure serving you!
Till next time, take care,

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

You cannot beat the selections of fresh fish and if you like to eat before 6 pm you will
Love the price of the early bird dinner. The dinner begins with fresh warm rolls and pesto infused oil which is very hard to resist. Next course is a soup, Caesar or house salad all of which are healthy size portions. There is something for everyone on the menu which also comes with dessert. Happy hour drinks are plentiful.

We eat here at least twice a week and we dread in season when a line forms out the door before 5:30.
Service has always been good but if you get the chance, ask for Michelle. She is efficient and eager to please you and your palette!

Rick P, General Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Thank you for joining us all these years, we're thrilled to know we have a fan in you! I hear you on enjoying the serenity of off season, while we do love our "bird" friends, it is a little more relaxing this time of year. Michele will be ecstatic to know that you really appreciate her efficient and always friendly service. We look forward to many more meals to come, see you soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Went for the Lobster special with 11 people for my birthday and had the most wonderful time with awesome food and service. Michelle W. was our server and was one of the best waitresses I’ve ever had. She made sure I had the best birthday dinner ever. Can’t wait to go back!!!

Happy belated birthday! And thank you so much for choosing to let us provide the meal and some extra fun with the wonderful, Michele W. We're definitely looking forward to having you back as well!
Till next time,
Rick Padilla, President of the Michele W. Fan Club

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I go here whenever I'm in town and have never been disappointed. Staff is busy but super friendly and efficient. Food has always been a highlight. The daily specials are always fresh and the tuna is amazing. They also have a weekly lobster special that packs the house. Highly recommend! Rick great too BTW!

That puts a big Ol' smile on our faces to know how much you always enjoy dining with us while in town. We love what we do here at The JBFH, and we're thrilled to know that was not missed by you! Thanks for the recommendation and your kind words, it means the world to us. Looking forward to your next visit!
Till then,

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Went for a mother's day dinner with family and it was a total disappointment. Mother in law ordered house salad with a dressing she didn't care for but because waiter never came to check back in she couldn't enjoy her salad. Father in law ordered fish and chips and the fish had a metallic taste and was under cooked. I had the salmon and lobster rissotto. The rissotto was good but salmon was over cooked. When waiter collected all our plates, which is the first time we'd seen him since he took out order, he didn't ask why all of us had food left and didn't want boxes. It was overall a horrible experience: bad service/and food.

Rick P, General Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you for joining us for your Mothers Day celebration. I am disappointed to hear you had issues with your meals as well as a lack of service, but thank you for bringing them both to my attention, I'll certainly be looking into this and make sure to correct where we fell short. I'm sending you a private message in hopes that you would be so kind as to reply and provide me with a little more information so that we can do a better job next time and make this up to you. I do hope we get another chance to show you our typical culinary skills and attentive service, I'm sure they would leave you and your family impressed.
Respectfully,