“Good food”

Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Columbus, Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I enjoyed my grouper dish a great deal. It came with just a drizzle of a sauce which provided a lovely accent rather than drowning the taste of the fish. The house salad was great, with caramelized onions a real treat to find in it.The bread was quite tasty too.
My friends enjoyed their meals as well.
Service was lacking, which is why I give it 4 stars.

Visited February 2014
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for choosing our restaurant for your night out and taking the time to review us. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your meal on this occasion. I am sorry to hear the service you received that night was not on par with your meal. We take great pride in training our staff to make our guest feel comfortable and assist in any way. I have sent you a private message with my contact information. My hope is that you would be so kind as to bring me up to speed why your service was lacking this particular evening so I that may address your concerns.

Burgaw
“This is a jewel.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had an incredible lunch of Pamesan Crusted Grouper with steamed vegetables and black beans and rice. The service was "down-home" friendly, but very professionally done. A good wine list and attentive wait staff. What more could you want?

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mike16248
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. That is quite a complement, and it's exactly what we strive for in our guest experiences. I appreciate your patronage and we look forward to having your as a guest again very soon.

Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The outside of this place as well as inside decor is very appealing- fish mural in ceramic, quaint shutters and colors etc.

The food is just average however and could be served better. I had the fish tacos which had too much lettace and diced tomotoes and was served two on a plate right next to each other (soft shell) and because they weren't in a container taco rack that held them separate and off the plate (like better places serve them) they got soggy from the moisture. My wifes fish meal was also just average.

• Visited February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm happy to hear you appreciated the mosaic, it was created by a local artist using over 122,000 pieces of ceramic and marble.
As for your disappointments about your lunch the other day, I too am disappointed. I appreciate your candor and have taken note of your concerns. It's true the liquid from the pico de gallo can sometimes make the tortilla a little soggy. We've taken steps to make sure this is never the case. We serve fresh and whenever possible, local fish and seafood. I invite you to dine with us again so that our chef, who has forty year culinary experience may demonstrate the high quality that our regulars and local have come to know and expect.

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Sunset menu”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

If you want to get a good meal and save a little money dine between 5pm and 6pm. Also they accept the Restaurant.com coupons. The restaurant is located next to the Holiday Inn Express on Hwy 1 and Donald Ross in Juno Beach.

Visited February 2014
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you for the great review! Our "Sunset Menu" has been a locals favorite for 14 years now and going strong. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest.

Manager, The Juno Beach Fish House
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Great lunch”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Check the Palm Beach Post for a coupon. Free lunch with purchase of another lunch. Good menu selection and great attentive service. Fresh bread with dipping oil and herbs. Love it. I especially like the grouper rueben sandwich.
We will certainly return.

Visited February 2014
Rick P, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
From one person who loves a great deal to another, I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of our BOGO offer in the PB Post. Our grouper reuben is a popular choice for those who don't mind getting a little messy. When I'm in that mood I go for our BBQ baby back ribs rubbed in our special rub, braised for almost four hours then char-grilled and slathered in our house made guava BBQ sauce. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us and we too look forward to your return visit.

Manager, The Juno Beach Fish House